Livingston - all the threads merged

Another year of his career wasted in my opinion. The signing likely wasn't made my Gerrard, and he'll be bringing in all his ex Liverpool mates to play.
Hardie won't get into the The Rangers team with Ian Rush and Robbie Fowler ahead of him....

9 hours ago, Lothiangamer said:

Whilst I am not expecting much in the first league game. party atmosphere from the Celtic fans so should be a great atmosphere.

You never know though, if we have a great start to the season, top the BETFRED group, maybe even winning all the games, we might keep the result respectable :) 

Imagine the party atmosphere from our own fans, would love to take 1000 to Celtic.

Carry the momentum forward, no expectations.

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hardie signed up for another season at Sevco, wonder if there's any chance of another loan deal with us.

Right now we've only got two strikers (Morelos and Hardie), unless we bring in another couple I can't see him being loaned.

11 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Baptism of fire, welcome to the big boy's league for us.

Not going to get an easy game so may as well start with the hardest one first, and get it out of the way, nothing to lose in that one anyway, def wont be expected to get anything from it. Will be a good test for our defence.

You didn't get Kilmarnock first mate, we play St Johnstone.

I'm not privy to the situation but I find it surprising that he left without a job very much secured. The club did mention personal reasons in the statement but for me, that doesn't tally with being in the running for other clubs.

Really only Doncaster left now.

I’m sure Hopkin will get something. Ultimately, it was his decision and constant speculation over his future wouldn’t have helped anyone.

Out of those three, I’d take Holt first, then Hartson, then in a far, far distant third, Miller.

2 hours ago, Mpire said:

Give t to Hartson!! Def not Miller!

No, no, no, no.... no. Get Hartson so far away from the job. 

Good thing he's been ruled out of the job by Ward a week ago anyway :D 

Holt, Ryder, Miller. That's the front three

Livingston website deleted the post they made about signing Cameron Blues from Falkirk on a two year deal. I seen it this morning and now it’s nowhere to be seen. What do you think of this signing? Was really hoping we could sign some proven SPL players but hasn’t been the case yet. Plenty time to go though I suppose. 

Livingston website deleted the post they made about signing Cameron Blues from Falkirk on a two year deal. I seen it this morning and now it’s nowhere to be seen. What do you think of this signing? Was really hoping we could sign some proven SPL players but hasn’t been the case yet. Plenty time to go though I suppose. 
Would be an absolutely bizzarre signing. We havent seen loads of him but for me he isnt good enough for us never mind a league up. Presumably Miller and Sibbs will have had a say in this and will be more clued up on the lads potential but he is pretty lightweight and pretty plodding for me. Think Mark Kerr but without the good attributes.