Livingston - all the threads merged

Livingston winning their play off is a financial goldmine regardless of what happens next season. 

They will receive more than double any Championship side will receive (at the very least) 

That will kill a lot of their debt.

They will also receive a parachute payment. 

It pays well  to be a BIG club.

With the money they will make in their first season in the Premiership, it could pave the way for more visits to the premiership down the line. 

Welcome to Scotland's ELITE Livi. 

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Livingston winning their play off is a financial goldmine regardless of what happens next season. 

They will receive more than double any Championship side will receive (at the very least) 

That will kill a lot of their debt.

They will also receive a parachute payment. 

It pays well  to be a BIG club.

With the money they will make in their first season in the Premiership, it could pave the way for more visits to the premiership down the line. 

Welcome to Scotland's ELITE Livi. 

I really don't see why people don't like you Rodger. Stand up knowledgeable guy, us 'small club diddies' have to stick together :D 

Just now, ATLIS said:

I really don't see why people don't like you Rodger. Stand up knowledgeable guy, us 'small club diddies' have to stick together :D 

Thank you. 

A lot of the dislike for me stems from my political beliefs. 

Also you are no longer diddies. 

Cannot be diddies if you are rightfully in Scotlands top flight. 

Clubs like Falkirk, Dunfermline and Dundee United will envy f**k out of yous. 

You doing what they could not in 1 season in the Championship was quite incredible. 

However the Premiership is a no nonsense league.

Every point is a prisoner. 

We stayed up on goal difference. 

I would love to hope for you to do well next season but your failure will be a success for us next season so I unfortunately cannot do that.

Also if you have a real go at this league there are definitely opportunities to pick up points.

Good opportunity:-

Us

Dundee

St Mirren

Uncertain Opportunity:-

Motherwell

St Johnstone

Difficult Opportunity:-

Hearts

Hibs 

Killie

Very Difficult:-

Aberdeen 

Rangers

Punchers Chance:-

Celtic

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Also if you have a real go at this league there are definitely opportunities to pick up points.

Good opportunity:-

Us

Dundee

St Mirren

Uncertain Opportunity:-

Motherwell

St Johnstone

Difficult Opportunity:-

Hearts

Hibs 

Killie

Very Difficult:-

Aberdeen 

Rangers

Punchers Chance:-

Celtic

Yep, always a chance at home against those harder clubs too, it def will be a lot tougher this coming season. If Hoppy stays then I think he will have us again difficult to play against and I think we can grind out a few wins and draws against those teams, as you say though, the games against Accies, St Mirren and Dundee will prob be the ones vital to us staying up.

I'd love for us to just finally beat Celtic, they're the only SPFL team we haven't won a game against, closest we got was a draw at home and a narrow 4th min injury time goal by Larsson in a 3-2 defeat at Celtic Park, we had them on the ropes in that game but succumbed to a sucker punch of a counter attack when we went for the winner.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

22 hours ago, AMC13 said:

Whatever happens I just hope he makes up his mind soon so this St Mirren fan can f**k off

Really hoping Hughes signs up for them next season, would love to see Hoppy's aggressive pressing football against his playing it out from the back silky passing game. 

6 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Hello. I would just like to say that I hope whoever runs your Twitter account is sacked, jailed and placed on some kind of register for this:

Tbf its done exactly what’s it’s designed to do...draw attention to the club, good or bad it doesn’t matter, people are now talking about Livingston Football Club :lol:

4 minutes ago, Sittìng on the fence said:

Any of you guys heard anything about Hopkin meeting Fitzy and Scott on Monday or Tuesday?

Meeting our board on Monday/Tuesday to discuss things too - apparently an answer will be known by latest Wednesday, possibly tomorrow on whether he stays or goes