Livingston - all the threads merged

Well done to livi only watched your games against Dundee utd and Partick Thistle but have very impressed.Looks a good team spirit you have under Hopkins and you could see that over the 2 legs in the final.Partick could have had 3 games against you,their was no way they were winning the way you guys defended.

Congratulations Livingston, I won't shout it too loudly but I am a big fan of your style of play and I hope you upset a few people next season. The complete antithesis of United at the moment with a great atmosphere around the club and a group of players and staff who are totally committed to the cause. I was slightly hoping that you didn't do it today but that was only because we might have had a chance at nabbing one or two players from your squad but not much chance of that now. Good luck next year. 

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Fantastic stuff guys. Didn't give you a chance in hell before a ball was kicked this season but promotion is thoroughly deserved.

Even better that so many people have been left raging :lol:

Hope you all have a class night and enjoy what's essentially a free hit next season.

No dont say free hit that did not go well for us:lol:

Edited by Best Team in Angus

As much this pains me to say it - well done livi. Proved that you don’t need a time of ex prem players and a budget to get out this league. As a falkirk fan it was hard to watch you get out but it should ram home to our board what is needed next year. Enjoy the moment as I for one never thought I would see livi reach the premiership again

'Grats to you lads; I own the old deckchair shirt from 2004/2005, played with yous in Football Manager before discovering Berwick. Really good to see the club return to the Prem after all the hardship following 2005/2006. Here's to sticking around for a while!

Well done Livi. Headed along to the last 2 games with a few livi supporting mates. Really impressed with the way the players chased after every single ball. Not the nicest style of football to watch but who gives a f*ck if it gets you promoted.