Livingston - all the threads merged

8 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Heard from a reliable source tonight that Carlisle United are after Hopkin as manager for them next season.

You are about a fortnight late with this news, we’ve known about this for weeks. 

5 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

You are about a fortnight late with this news, we’ve known about this for weeks. 

Takes a wee while for the post carriage to roll down the tracks to Dumfries and deliver everyone’s parchments though.

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Thoughts on Josh mullin yer midfielder linked with Queen of the South? 

6 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not a chance.

Why not? If Livi are paying their players such a pittance then they shouldn’t be too hard to temp away!

Are Queen of the South *that* much ahead of us in budgetary terms? With all due to respect to the Doonhamers I honestly think Mullin can do better than them. Given how much he’s come on in the past 18 months or so I think he could be a fairly competent lower end Premiership player with the correct coaching and resources behind him.

I was also seeing today on SSN that the Morecambe manager is linked with Carlisle. Hope for us yet?

21 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I would hope Hoppy would stay along with the rest of our main players if we go up.

any idea how to vote for player of the year?

26 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

any idea how to vote for player of the year?

Pretty sure it's usually just done on the way back on the supporters bus at the last game, unless we've done voting online before that I've missed/forgot about?

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Pretty sure it's usually just done on the way back on the supporters bus at the last game, unless we've done voting online before that I've missed/forgot about?

Already had mine taken on the way up to the Dundee game on the last day of the season. Might already have been done

Lithgow PotY
Hardie YPotY

*** SIGNED HOPPY TOPS ***

Thanks to the generosity of the staff and players at Livingston FC Velocity Racing are now in possession of the Hoppy Tops as modelled by the playing squad during the warm up prior to the 2nd leg of last Friday night’s Play Off semi final against Dundee United.

The tops are numbered and signed on Hoppy’s image by the relevant players

The shirts are all either medium or large in size

As you know our aim is to raise funds to go and compete in the F1 for Schools World Finals in Singapore. To that end and with the clubs approval we are now offering you the fans the opportunity to own one of these tops.

Below is the list of players and their squad number

No
Name
1. Neil Alexander
2. Jack McMillan
3. Jackson Longridge
4. Alan Lithgow
5. Gregor Buchanan
6. Shaun Byrne
7. Josh Mullin
8. Scott Pittman
11. Nicky Cadden
14. Keaghan Jacobs
17. Scott Robinson
18. Lee Miller
19. Adam Frizzell
20. Gary Maley
23. Raffaele De Vita
24. Jordan Thompson
26. Craig Halkett
31. Declan Gallagher

If you would like to own one of these tops please private message us with your bids on Facebook (link below) or email us at velocityracing78@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/velocityracing/

Bidding starts immediately and will end at 12 noon on Monday 21 May 2018 by which time Livingston FC will hopefully be back in the top flight of Scottish Football.

We will contact the successful bidders and make arrangements to have your top delivered to you

Happy Bidding