Livingston - all the threads merged

What’s Darren Jamieson like?

If he’s got his head together and can get a good run of games behind him, I think he’ll be a very good keeper for League 1. Had a superb record of keeping out penalties for us, was immense during 14/15 but petered out the next season and couldn’t get his place back in the team.

Good luck to the guy if he moves up there, deserves a crack at it again.

8 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Heard from a reliable source tonight that Carlisle United are after Hopkin as manager for them next season.

You are about a fortnight late with this news, we’ve known about this for weeks. 

5 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

You are about a fortnight late with this news, we’ve known about this for weeks. 

Takes a wee while for the post carriage to roll down the tracks to Dumfries and deliver everyone’s parchments though.

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Thoughts on Josh mullin yer midfielder linked with Queen of the South? 

6 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not a chance.

Why not? If Livi are paying their players such a pittance then they shouldn’t be too hard to temp away!

Are Queen of the South *that* much ahead of us in budgetary terms? With all due to respect to the Doonhamers I honestly think Mullin can do better than them. Given how much he’s come on in the past 18 months or so I think he could be a fairly competent lower end Premiership player with the correct coaching and resources behind him.

I was also seeing today on SSN that the Morecambe manager is linked with Carlisle. Hope for us yet?

21 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

I would hope Hoppy would stay along with the rest of our main players if we go up.

any idea how to vote for player of the year?

26 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

any idea how to vote for player of the year?

Pretty sure it's usually just done on the way back on the supporters bus at the last game, unless we've done voting online before that I've missed/forgot about?