Livingston - all the threads merged

Thanks again for advice mate .... we loved it , what a night for you guys . Some atmosphere and performance .

You are more than welcome pal. Chuffed to bits that you enjoyed it, and that you were there to enjoy what (for me) is the best atmosphere at Livingston. An unbelievable night.

More than welcome to join us all again on Thursday, same time, same place. 
Lets get the place rocking yet again. 

It was the first thing the wee man asked on way back to car . Afraid I’m night shift ..., but if you get Thistle ... (being from Glasgow ourselves) we might go to second leg .

You are more than welcome pal. Chuffed to bits that you enjoyed it, and that you were there to enjoy what (for me) is the best atmosphere at Livingston. An unbelievable night.

Gotta say ... think your team and fans reflect your manager ... relentless , aggressive and committed to the cause . That was a belting atmosphere .
Not going to pretend we’re Livi fans or jump on any bandwagon .... but we’re developing a very big soft spot for you guys .

1 hour ago, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

No football team that employs a convicted sex offender should be allowed near the PL. hope you boys and Alan Lithgow get what you deserve. Guys a creep of the highest order emoji106.png

Sound mate :thumsup2

46 minutes ago, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

No football team that employs a convicted sex offender should be allowed near the PL. hope you boys and Alan Lithgow get what you deserve. Guys a creep of the highest order emoji106.png

Player of the year contender, you could only dream of having him play at East Fife.

3 hours ago, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

A hangin' judge I see. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Smokiejohn said:

Knew you had a low budget but hadn’t realised the size of gap till reading this . Your man’s done an outstanding job .

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/opinion/16223234.Tam_McManus__Lions__tale_can_be_greatest_story_of_the_season/

Low budget/big budget, never really mattered to the livingstone football club Smokie.Over the years they've done a few outstanding "jobs" on creditors and personal backers.Lovely wee club.

Low budget/big budget, never really mattered to the livingstone football club Smokie.Over the years they've done a few outstanding "jobs" on creditors and personal backers.Lovely wee club.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’m not a Livi fan and don’t pretend to have an in depth knowledge of their previous financial issues, but with regard to putting a winning team on the pitch with their current budget ... I’m impressed with the job Hopkin has done.

1 hour ago, Smokiejohn said:

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’m not a Livi fan and don’t pretend to have an in depth knowledge of their previous financial issues, but with regard to putting a winning team on the pitch with their current budget ... I’m impressed with the job Hopkin has done.

Ignore him, some folk can't help being envious of our team getting plaudits for doing a great job on a small budget, different owner, different players and manager, what he's saying has no relevance to what is being done at Livi just now.