Livingston - all the threads merged

Just now, ATLIS said:

Just give it to Jack Hamilton :D 

Should be a special award for best young  Livi player out on loan to other teams. Or maybe Mackin deserves our YPoTY right enough, he bugs the shit out of me with his slow lumbering playing style but he's joint top goal scorer with Halkett and Hardie and has had less game time than both of them.

Scott Pittman signs for Falkirk :(

What's that? It was bullshit all along? He's actually extended his contract with Livi? Well that's a great start to the weekend. Rafa De Vita extends his stay too. 1 year for Pittman the Hitman and 2 years for the Italian Stallion. 

With these signings looks like Hopkin sees his future as well  with Livi, for next season at least.  Was apprehensive that the current squad would be broken up but these are two key players for us.  Hopkin  has proved he has an eye for talent and I think there are a few more signings in the pipeline.  

Steve Clarke has done a great job at Killie but just how low down the table can you be to get nominated for MoTY, while Hoppy with the lowest FT club budget sits 2nd and gets ignored?

Didn't expect him to win but shocking he hasn't even been nominated!

I've been thinking about our lack of options up front going into these play offs games, Miller and Hardie have been superb and we've benefitted from having a settled front pair, but say we needed to throw everything at it for a goal to take it to extra time, all we have as other options to go on as a striker are Cadden, Frizzell and Robinson, who are all midfielders. Jack Hamilton has scored 8 goals in 16 appearances for Berwick Rangers, I know it is 2 divisions down but the lad is full of confidence and def knows how to score goals, might be worth having him on the bench just in case we needed to throw on a third striker in a last ditch effort to salvage our play offs.  Wouldn't hurt to have a back up plan.

The only other option I can think of would be Mackin, but he's not scored a goal for Brechin and confidence is a big thing for strikers.

I've been thinking about our lack of options up front going into these play offs games, Miller and Hardie have been superb and we've benefitted from having a settled front pair, but say we needed to throw everything at it for a goal to take it to extra time, all we have as other options to go on as a striker are Cadden, Frizzell and Robinson, who are all midfielders. Jack Hamilton has scored 8 goals in 16 appearances for Berwick Rangers, I know it is 2 divisions down but the lad is full of confidence and def knows how to score goals, might be worth having him on the bench just in case we needed to throw on a third striker in a last ditch effort to salvage our play offs.  Wouldn't hurt to have a back up plan.
The only other option I can think of would be Mackin, but he's not scored a goal for Brechin and confidence is a big thing for strikers.

Jack Hamilton cannot play for us this season. He's already played for 2 other clubs.
Mackin is the only option however I doubt we could register him as a Livingston player out with the transfer window.

I'm really excited about seeing Hamilton play for livi but it's a huge step...mackin has shown he knows where the net is and has scored a few important goals for us already...we have goals throughout the team though so I wouldn't say we have a lack of options.

You missed de Vita too

Jack Hamilton cannot play for us this season. He's already played for 2 other clubs.
Mackin is the only option however I doubt we could register him as a Livingston player out with the transfer window.

Forgot about Jack playing for 2 sides already. Surely mackin is registered as a livi player as soon as his loan ends since he's contracted to us