Livingston - all the threads merged

45 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Think he'll be in the premiership next season regardless of what happens with the playoffs, hopefully he's playing in it in a Livi strip. 

I would not be surprised to see Jack Ross in for him if you guys don’t make it through the play offs. He’s been very impressive every time I’ve seen him.

On 23/04/2018 at 00:01, ATLIS said:

I'm fairly certain he wants to come back next season :D He's local anyway - hard not to want to play for the team you saw growing up

Not sure if you mean sign him on a permanent or a loan mate? Do you know he signed a new 2 year deal with Partick Thistle?  I expect us to get rid of a fair few players regardless of what division we are in - so penrice will likely get more of an opportunity though that’s not to say he wouldn’t be loaned out again to Livi 

2 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Not sure if you mean sign him on a permanent or a loan mate? Do you know he signed a new 2 year deal with Partick Thistle?  I expect us to get rid of a fair few players regardless of what division we are in - so penrice will likely get more of an opportunity though that’s not to say he wouldn’t be loaned out again to Livi 

Will very likely be a loan, but he's not played much + wants to be back here. Makes it pretty easy (hopefully) for both clubs to agree something

Wonder when our PoTY awards will be this season, can't really have them till the play offs are finished, so maybe the Saturday after the final just to be safe?

I still can't separate Halkett and Lithgow, we have a few awards with the fans and Livi FC doing them, so hopefully they both get one. Can't think of any Livi players for the YPoTY, but Hardie is of that age bracket and he's been outstanding since joining us in January, i'd vote for him getting it.  Penrice is the only other one I can think of young or deserving of winning it.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

40 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wonder when our PoTY awards will be this season, can't really have them till the play offs are finished, so maybe the Saturday after the final just to be safe?

I still can't separate Halkett and Lithgow, we have a few awards with the fans and Livi FC doing them, so hopefully they both get one. Can't think of any Livi players for the YPoTY, but Hardie is of that age bracket and he's been outstanding since joining us in January, i'd vote for him getting it.  Penrice is the only other one I can think of young or deserving of winning it.

Just give it to Jack Hamilton :D 

Just now, ATLIS said:

Just give it to Jack Hamilton :D 

Should be a special award for best young  Livi player out on loan to other teams. Or maybe Mackin deserves our YPoTY right enough, he bugs the shit out of me with his slow lumbering playing style but he's joint top goal scorer with Halkett and Hardie and has had less game time than both of them.

Scott Pittman signs for Falkirk :(

What's that? It was bullshit all along? He's actually extended his contract with Livi? Well that's a great start to the weekend. Rafa De Vita extends his stay too. 1 year for Pittman the Hitman and 2 years for the Italian Stallion. 

With these signings looks like Hopkin sees his future as well  with Livi, for next season at least.  Was apprehensive that the current squad would be broken up but these are two key players for us.  Hopkin  has proved he has an eye for talent and I think there are a few more signings in the pipeline.