Livingston - all the threads merged

28 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Give us a link perhaps?

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Link please

I've tried to do it before on Events where you can schedule and give out links beforehand but then 10 minutes later into the stream cut out and it churned out a new link making the old one useless. The link to the channel is on the tweet. When you livestream it changes the main video to the livestream.

youtube.com/c/AlloaAthleticFCTV

And if I post the link just now it won't work later.

Was Steven Boyd our most useless signing of recent times? I’m honestly struggling to think of anyone who comes close, I’ve not seen a player blatantly refuse to pass the fucking football so much in all my life.

Alan Lithgow confirmed on a two year deal. If, as is most likely, we’re in the Championship next season, that’s a fantastic start to getting a solid spine to the team.

Alexander, Byrne, Pittman would be most likely to sign up next out of our “top” players I would imagine.

The biggest disappointment from Boyd was the hope that he would have been able to be a good replacement for Danny Mullen. Quick and skilful and looks like he can be a decent player if he learns how to pass and can make sure his shots don't end up in the car park. 

Good news about Lithgow signing - didn't think I'd be saying that a year ago, what an improvement he's made. Hopefully get some other extensions confirmed. 

Really disappointed with how the Boyd signing went, I was genuinely excited by the prospect of him, but it just didn’t work out, good move by both parties ending the deal early. 

As for Lithgow, it’s a brilliant start to extending contracts, he’s been tremendous for us this season, the fact he’s some people’s pick for player of the year and rightly so tells a story in itself. Solid defensively and his long throw ins alone are a real asset, add to that his goal scoring capabilities it’s great to have him for the next 2 seasons. 

Thats him and Gallagher both signed up for next season, that’s a decent start to building that defence again. 

Looking forward to seeing who’s next. 

Was Steven Boyd our most useless signing of recent times? I’m honestly struggling to think of anyone who comes close, I’ve not seen a player blatantly refuse to pass the fucking football so much in all my life.

Except for David Luongo, Thomas Orr, Lewis Allan in recent times I can't really think of any more.
Ross Brown also?

Except for David Luongo, Thomas Orr, Lewis Allan in recent times I can't really think of any more.
Ross Brown also?

Some excellent shouts there - I’m not sure David Luongo counts, given no-one can actually verify his very existence. :lol:

Bit harsh on Brown who was very unlucky with injury and our excellent form, Lewis Allan was a strange one, and Orr even worse - I can say I did see him score, though (against West Calder Utd in an U20 friendly)...