Livingston - all the threads merged

35 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Very impressed with livi as well- they were far better than us in the cup and they have looked good in their games on bbc Alba too

they have got a great bunch of players - playing for the jersey and a great manager- basically they are the opposite of everything going on the pitch at Partick Thistle these days

the players are all playing for each other and for the full game- the opposite of what’s going on at Firhill 

they also have a manager who is not tactically naive and knows how to beat the opposition 

if archie leaves then my first choice as replacement would be David Hopkins

As a matter of interest Penrice was excellent for us even though it is championship level, and chipped in with a  goal and made a few yet he rarely seems to get any time with your guys. Must admit I'm surprised as he's a guy who really plays his heart out which I assume is what you need at the moment.

Equally I have a lot of time for the Hackies. We are two similar clubs in a number of ways, with exception of financial management (prior to the phishing). 
Lots of strange memories associated with Hamilton - You bringing a massive away support to Almondvale in the Offiong/Mensing days, Stevie May schooling us with a hat-trick there too and releasing Tony Andreu before you solid him on two seasons later for £1 million. I think it was also after a rubbish away defeat to Hamilton where Lexi Collector and I got smashed on Dece Bombs on the train back to Edinburgh. Lexi blacked out.

Hamilton and Livi are pretty similar. Two equally shite clubs that offer very little

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Have to admit, I fucked that one up due to reading on mobile.

Airdrie have even less reason to take the piss than Ayr fans. Truly bizarre.

Yep the Aufc confused me as well.  Point stands though Airdrie are even shiter than Ayr somehow.

26 minutes ago, Afro said:

Also got a year of vintage, pure Sean Crichton goodness from them. The pinnacle being his glorious return to the Excelsior, to sword the great pretenders last February.

https://i.imgur.com/9PZ9q7s.gif

Are you forgetting Sinclair and Watt ?

Okay they haven't done anything (apart from putting on weight in Watt's case) bur Sinclair's become the best thing in an otherwise poor Brechin side.

Edited by Durnford

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be a pain, but for my honours project I'm developing a system where lower league clubs in Scotland can purchase tickets online for games instead of paying at the gate. 

I've done a survey which would be a massive help if you could fill out, it won't take long to do.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KT7DH55

There's a description of how it would work in the survey, but it would essentially work by paying online, getting an eticket emailed which would have a QR code.

Thanks for filling it out if you do :)

I spoke with your midfielder Shaun Byrne last week. He spoke very highly of the club, the players and the coaching staff. 

I have know Shaun for a long time now as I was at school with him and his brother and he is a great lad that has always had good ability. 

I'm delighted to see him do so well and kick on in his career. I hope you both have a successful end to the season, barring when yous come up against the Pars of course!

Article can be found, here.

On 08/03/2018 at 16:28, Mantis Toboggan said:

Sorry to be a pain, but for my honours project I'm developing a system where lower league clubs in Scotland can purchase tickets online for games instead of paying at the gate. 

I've done a survey which would be a massive help if you could fill out, it won't take long to do.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KT7DH55

There's a description of how it would work in the survey, but it would essentially work by paying online, getting an eticket emailed which would have a QR code.

Thanks for filling it out if you do :)

Sell it to Morton. 

Just now, dafcburty said:

I spoke with your midfielder Shaun Byrne last week. He spoke very highly of the club, the players and the coaching staff. 

I have know Shaun for a long time now as I was at school with him and his brother and he is a great lad that has always had good ability. 

I'm delighted to see him do so well and kick on in his career. I hope you both have a successful end to the season, barring when yous come up against the Pars of course!

Article can be found, here.

I enjoyed reading that, good work.

50 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Ryan Hardie called up to the Scotland U21 squad for their game on the 23rd March, that'll be the QoS away game he'll miss.

Thompson's been called up for the NI U21 squad too but reckon we could manage without both of them, which says a lot about the squad and management we have. 

Edited by LiviLion