Livingston - all the threads merged

Remind me.... have Livingston always shown fiscal responsibility in the past? Especially in their desire to be a "big" Scottish Club?

If we'd pushed the boat out to sign Ryan from Airdrie, or keep Buchanan, you may have had a point. But, as it stands, we've lost out on a player to a team from a division below, and probably numerous more to clubs from higher up in this one.

I imagine you were trying to be smart by making the point but ultimately, you've made a tit of this one, mate.

10 minutes ago, Afro said:

If we'd pushed the boat out to sign Ryan from Airdrie, or keep Buchanan, you may have had a point. But, as it stands, we've lost out on a player to a team from a division below, and probably numerous more to clubs from higher up in this one.

I imagine you were trying to be smart by making the point but ultimately, you've made a tit of this one, mate.

Let's wait and see.

I'm confused as to why a QoS fan has decided to come on here and give us it tight about our financial situation ? 

I mean I'd have understood it if we had just played Queens and there was a degree of controversy but it's just came from nowhere. 

Its strange he's chose now to have a go as well when we are arguably in the best state off the pitch we've been for a very long time. 

A QoS fan that knows nothing about my club has said let's wait and see so I'm now worried. 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

apparently Falkirk are :D 

They're more in need of him than us, but we've a good environment in our dressing room, wouldn't fancy going into Falkirk's just now, the bald one is in a bit of a dour mood. Wont improve his mood with us much either if we get one of his targets signed up as a squad player, he's going to really love us the next time we play them.:lol: 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

They're in ore need of him than us, but we've a good environment in our dressing room, wouldn't fancy going into Falkirk's just now, the bald one is in a bit of a dour mood. Wont improve his mood with us much either if we get one of his targets signed up as a squad player, he's going to really love us the next time we play them.:lol: 

seems like McKee took offense to our playstyle against them :D some unsavoury remarks

Just now, ATLIS said:

seems like McKee took offense to our playstyle against them :D some unsavoury remarks

Aye baldy must've been having a rant about us and their players have been taken in by his shite excuses and said the same things. He was ripping the piss out of the Hibs manager for doing that when Falkirk beat them but doesn't look like he can take it when other teams are doing to them what they did to Hibs that season.

13 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Jacobs v Jacobs, that will be interesting.

Remember the Stirling Albion match when it was Kyle and Keaghan against Devon. They were really clattering each other and getting back up and laughing about it. I remember the referee being totally baffled about what to do about it; ordinarily he might have booked at least Devon and Kyle but the fact that they were laughing about it totally stumped him.

McKee is just a little bitch cause he's come back to the championship with his tail between his legs and has ended up with a team near the bottom of the league. Wouldn't get a game at Livi and our style of play was too much for him to handle. To the back of the long queue of bitter diddies with him.

Remember the Stirling Albion match when it was Kyle and Keaghan against Devon. They were really clattering each other and getting back up and laughing about it. I remember the referee being totally baffled about what to do about it; ordinarily he might have booked at least Devon and Kyle but the fact that they were laughing about it totally stumped him.

Devon scored an own goal that game. With Kenny Deuchars first perfect hat trick at home for Livi.

Is Keaghan level with the record for having played the most games for us?  Couldn't go to a better player, was a bit of a minter Fox having it, dear knows how he lasted so long., and eve more bewildering was the amount of managers we had during his time kept playing him.

23 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is Keaghan level with the record for having played the most games for us?  Couldn't go to a better player, was a bit of a minter Fox having it, dear knows how he lasted so long., and eve more bewildering was the amount of managers we had during his time kept playing him.

Thought I was the only one who thought that about Fox.

Could never fault his effort or loyalty through that time, but he's no Keaghan Jacobs in terms of quality, seen better players than him let go for nothing.

Glad Keaghan will get the recognition of most capped for Livi - definitely deserves it

Just now, A Livi Fan said:

Thought I was the only one who thought that about Fox.

Could never fault his effort or loyalty through that time, but he's no Keaghan Jacobs in terms of quality, seen better players than him let go for nothing.

Glad Keaghan will get the recognition of most capped for Livi - definitely deserves it

Fox's one redeeming quality was his 25 yarder goals, but once they dried up all you had left was him running about in midfield getting the ball only to pass it to an opposition player, he coined the phrase that was often heard in the Livi crowd, aw for foxsake, as he yet again gave the ball away. Folk used to try and defend him by saying he did the dirty work that you just don't notice, why, did they think I was blind or something, Pittman does that, only you very much notice it as he breaks up play, closes players down, and grafts away in midfield all game, only Pitts rarely gives the ball away after winning possession. Anyhoo, Fox rant aside (sorry years of frustration of watching Fox just came out there):lol: i'm very pleased that Keaghan is going to be our most capped player.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fox's one redeeming quality was his 25 yarder goals, but once they dried up all you had left was him running about in midfield getting the ball only to pass it to an opposition player, he coined the phrase that was often heard in the Livi crowd, aw for foxsake, as he yet again gave the ball away. Folk used to try and defend him by saying he did the dirty work that you just don't notice, why, did they think I was blind or something, Pittman does that, only you very much notice it as he breaks up play, closes players down, and grafts away in midfield all game, only Pitts rarely gives the ball away after winning possession. Anyhoo, Fox rant aside (sorry years of frustration of watching Fox just came out there):lol: i'm very pleased that Keaghan is going to be our most capped player.

Agree 100% mate. Compare Pittman to Fox and the gulf is massive.

Pittman 1st name on team sheet every week (Alexander aside), but you notice particularly v Brechin and Saints what we miss without Keaghan in the middle

Just now, A Livi Fan said:

Agree 100% mate. Compare Pittman to Fox and the gulf is massive.

Pittman 1st name on team sheet every week (Alexander aside), but you notice particularly v Brechin and Saints what we miss without Keaghan in the middle

Yep, made a big difference last week against Morton having Keaghan back playing in midfield, ran about all over the pitch breaking up play and was a calming influence too. Funnily enough so did Lithgow in defence. You don't tend to notice Lithgow's efforts in amongst Gallagher and Halkett but when he wasn't playing we conceded 3 goals and weren't our usual solid selves defending high balls into the box.

Would say it was between Keaghan and Dec for MoTM against Morton, both played a blinder.