Livingston - all the threads merged

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

I don't think Cole has signed for a team since he left us, would be a cracking signing for Dunfermline, they should def snap him up before anyone else realizes he's available.

Signed for Derry City a couple of weeks ago. I give it 8 minutes into his debut before he scores an OG or makes a f**k up leading to a goal.

Just now, LiviLion said:

Signed for Derry City a couple of weeks ago. I give it 8 minutes into his debut before he scores an OG or makes a f**k up leading to a goal.

Really, I'll have to tell my mate, was just talking about Cole tonight in the pub and we didn't think he'd got a team daft enough to sign him since we got shot of him. I wonder if the time out of the game will have learnt him anything, like he isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks he is, and to stop losing possession because he thinks he's a world class player.

10 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Really, I'll have to tell my mate, was just talking about Cole tonight in the pub and we didn't think he'd got a team daft enough to sign him since we got shot of him. I wonder if the time out of the game will have learnt him anything, like he isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks he is, and to stop losing possession because he thinks he's a world class player.

I think he played for Broxburn Athletic last season.

12 minutes ago, orco said:

I think he played for Broxburn Athletic last season.

Poor sods, wonder if their players were impressed when he told them (several hundred times) that he used to play for Sevco.

*Edit. Hadn't the inclination to check before as I was just relieved we got rid of him before last season started, but checked his wiki page and see he had the same amount of games for Broxburn as he did for Sevco, 3. They must have sussed him out quite quickly.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

7 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Still remember when he came on against Stranraer and I posted on here something about how long before he gives them a goal. 

Couple minutes later he put the ball in the net for them. 

c**t. 

That just topped that whole sorry fecking performance in that game, Cole was the cherry on the cake scoring an og.

The worst problem with Darren Cole is his attitude. Came in to the side the second half of 2014/15 and was a great addition, a bit reckless at times but he was immense in the Challenge Cup in particular.

Then, after securing a contract the next season, he looked like he couldn't give a f**k. His cameo in the capitulation at Stranraer just topped it all off.

Best memory of him was when Hopkin told him to get to f**k last summer, I imagine quite literally. Apparently he swanned in for pre-season training a week late, probably still banged out his nut after being with the #squad in #maga; when he was told to gtf he apparently threatened legal action. :lol:

Since then, we've had him playing 3 times for Broxburn, my pal spotted him grafting away at a construction site in Winchburgh, and now he's jumped to Ireland to get a game.

Get it up ye Darren.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326268774475215/

After discussions with individuals from various sections of the livi support over the last few days i have created a new facebook group for discussing all things livi. It became apparent like myself others feel over the years the livi forums have slowly died a death not leaving us with a stand alone place to discuss the club we all love.

I appreciate I am posting to a group of fans who use this forum as a way in which to speak about the club however feel free to follow the link above to get involved and add your livi supporting mates to help this page grow.

Cheers 

Daniel 

10 hours ago, livicha said:

I've heard from a reliable source that we may have a Polish goalkeeper on trial on Saturday. Łukasz Skowron has played with a number of Polish teams and has also played in Cypress and Portugal

Checking the stats he's been on the books for a number of sides but didn't actually get a game for many of them. Sounds more like he's backup for Maley.