Livingston - all the threads merged

10 hours ago, ATLIS said:

a bit of a tricky winger on his day but never really looked that good

Actually I thought he could hold his own in the championship; sure he didn't often set the heather alight but put up a competent display and could never fault him for effort. As I recall he dropped a division in order to guarantee regular starting place.

I think both Cadden and Mullin are a lot better than Denholm.

If what the Forfar fans say about Peters is right then I can see Hoppy having to work with him to improve his work rate. Being a goal predator poacher is fine but he'll also need to chase down balls to put pressure on defenders out of possession, so we win the ball back in midfield, that's what Buchanan did too. Can't leave all the work to Mullen.

8 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Mark Millar playing in the exit trial game on Sat.

Been offered a deal from you but  turned it down.Will he be a big loss to you always thought he had more to give at Queens..

He wants more money, and we aren't going to increase the offer so he's gone.

I was extremely disappointed by him tbh, he should've scooshed league 1 but didn't really look that far ahead of anyone. His first game for us I thought, yep this is what it should be like, he ran the show, set up two goals but after that he just didn't do it for me.

He was one that I wouldn't have been disapointed if we didn't offer him a deal so him turning us down is fine by me, I think we have better in his position anyway.

12 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

He wants more money, and we aren't going to increase the offer so he's gone.

I was extremely disappointed by him tbh, he should've scooshed league 1 but didn't really look that far ahead of anyone. His first game for us I thought, yep this is what it should be like, he ran the show, set up two goals but after that he just didn't do it for me.

He was one that I wouldn't have been disapointed if we didn't offer him a deal so him turning us down is fine by me, I think we have better in his position anyway.

Sounds exactly like his time with Queens.

Millar was an immense disappointed, as has been noted above. Should've been a stand out in League 1 but looked anything but. Unsure if it was to do with him coming in half way through the season, or his attitude, or maybe just a regression from the player he was 3/4 years ago in the Championship. We have better already, so no real loss. Disappointed to see Miller go however, looked the part before the injury had him out for pretty much the whole season, he complimented Byrne and Pittman well when he was in the sitting role in midfield. As an extension of that, I'm curious to see how Byrne performs in the Championship - it'll be a much more disciplined role for him this season you'd imagine, and given that he's only ever really been a starter in League 1, it's a step into the unknown.

At least we're not going into this Championship campaign with Hugo Faria in midfield.

Keaghan and Rafa are better than Millar, actually didn't think we'd offer him a deal after seeing his performances last season, as has been mentioned, only played well in one game then became largely anonymous.

Mikey Miller was good up till his injury but Byrne really grabbed the chance to shine when he played there himself, and for me Byrne was one of our best players last season.

Not too sad to see Millar go really, if him and Miller go it may be the season for Knox to step up and show his worth if he's staying.

Knox could do well in behind the strikers feeding balls through, the boy has got a great pass on him. Just needs to work on strength or being able to beat a man and he could be a regular

Been offered a deal from you but  turned it down.Will he be a big loss to you always thought he had more to give at Queens..

When and where is this exit trials game?
Can public go watch?

30 minutes ago, forzapars said:

When and where is this exit trials game?
Can public go watch?

3pm on Saturday at Broadwood I think. I know the PFA were asking clubs to book representative's attendance in advance. I don't think it's open to the public in theory. Whether anyone could or would actually stop you walking in is another question. Presumably a number of the players will have family members in attendance.

He had more to give because he did next to absolutely nothing for us. One of the most infuriating midfielders to ever wear our jersey. Clearly had ability as he showed it at Falkirk but for us he was a lazy b*****d.

@Afronoted in the 17/18 kit thread that Livi's going with FBT next season, think it's a real step up from Joma for you guys.

FootBall Thai is one of Thailand's two dominant brands and supplies a boatload of clubs in the South East Asian region, but Livingston is their first contract in Scotland; they did supply Doncaster last year and Rhyll the year before, and will also be dressing Crewew Alexandra in 17/18. I own a bunch of FBT tops myself, really good quality all of them, but the brand does get carried away with excessive detailing sometimes.

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/geylang-international-2017-home-shirt/

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/phnom-penh-crown-fc-2016-home-shirt/

Three other tops by FBT, think the top one would make an excellent Livi strip if you use the lion and thistle as superimposition

Spoiler

IMG_7338.JPG.4686c2e81648c31e36fc8648f6c76fc6.JPG

IMG_7334.JPG.9ff212b5bb816c32084020a10ea3b6f0.JPG

IMG_7580.JPG.9f568f0a9c27e764caf474ae89e3df09.JPG

6 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

@Afronoted in the 17/18 kit thread that Livi's going with FBT next season, think it's a real step up from Joma for you guys.

FootBall Thai is one of Thailand's two dominant brands and supplies a boatload of clubs in the South East Asian region, but Livingston is their first contract in Scotland; they did supply Doncaster last year and Rhyll the year before, and will also be dressing Crewew Alexandra in 17/18. I own a bunch of FBT tops myself, really good quality all of them, but the brand does get carried away with excessive detailing sometimes.

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/geylang-international-2017-home-shirt/

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/phnom-penh-crown-fc-2016-home-shirt/

Three other tops by FBT, think the top one would make an excellent Livi strip if you use the lion and thistle as superimposition

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_7338.JPG.4686c2e81648c31e36fc8648f6c76fc6.JPG

IMG_7334.JPG.9ff212b5bb816c32084020a10ea3b6f0.JPG

IMG_7580.JPG.9f568f0a9c27e764caf474ae89e3df09.JPG

I had a look at there website a while back and they had quite a few things for us, from training tops to zippy jackets all of which looked really nice. 

Cant seem to find it now though. 

This at the time appeared to be our away top and similar design but colours reversed our home top, it's all gone quiet though. 

IMG_5734.PNG