Livingston - all the threads merged

18 for me didn't get Bowman, Maximo, John Murphy or Brian Welsh which I'm not kicking myself too much apart from Maximo all I knew is we had a Brazilian completely forgot his name.

5 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Well done that man, I got 20/22 forgot Murphy and Bowman, who tbf are easily forgetful :lol:

Tbh I did it already on the LiviRoom forum and only got 21.:lol: Completely slipped my mind about Bowman.

Some of the caretaker managers did a decent job, wouldn't have minded if Cleland or Welsh had taken up the manager's job on a 'permanent' basis. Both of them had a win more than they get credited with too because when Gough and Hughes took over from them they didn't change anything for their first game in charge and it was the exact same tactics, formation and team that Cleland and Welsh had used.

49 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Next season's top?

IMG_20170519_161454.jpg

Saw that and thought the same, not sure what to make of it if it is, it's certainly different.

Also noticed we've been linked with Mark Ridgers, keeper at Patrick Thistle, story on twitter has been retweeted by the lad himself so something in it I'd imagine. 

I'd prefer us to keep a black home top, could even be as an away top. Noticed they've got this season's away top signed and the league winners flag as well so there's a chance the club have sent them out, sending a new top too. Alternatively he's went to a random website/shop and designed it himself.

I'm actually starting to like that top tbh, still want us to stick with a black one though :lol:

Great gesture from the club that's gone a bit unnoticed, should have given the lad a trial too, Livi missing out on some big PR stunts :lol:

I'm actually starting to like that top tbh, still want us to stick with a black one though :lol:
Great gesture from the club that's gone a bit unnoticed, should have given the lad a trial too, Livi missing out on some big PR stunts :lol:

On the fbt website that one is the away kit and a black one that's similar is the home kit.

Also love the fact Brechin are up they are sure to finish below us. Would be funny if them being in the league was the reason we stayed up especially after that Brechin fan with the funny accent said "You may be going up but you're coming straight back doooon". Still laugh when thinking about that.