The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah probably just a network special, it's a Saturday night so not in the traditional ppv slot.

I'm guessing survivor series is the week before then? As they are both traditional thanksgiving shows and can't see them doing them Saturday-Sunday (25/26) back to back? 

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

Yeah probably just a network special, it's a Saturday night so not in the traditional ppv slot.

I'm guessing survivor series is the week before then? As they are both traditional thanksgiving shows and can't see them doing them Saturday-Sunday (25/26) back to back? 

It is indeed the week before, and as usual NXT Takeover is the night before.

Found myself agreeing with Jim Cornette's latest rambling in FSM.

He was saying how the heel authority figure is pish and boring a tired trope that hasn't really worked since Austin vs McMahon, and that it does nothing for business and companies need to stop it.

He's right.

I looked for some Curt Hawkins interviews on youtube, just because really, and he came across as a good guy who's happy to be out there doing whatever it takes....I'm hoping the losing streak gimmick they've attached to him has a positive pay-off for him. No idea what that looks like mind.