The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

So, ICW have been kicked off MyChannel thanks to the channel putting the show on in the morning uneditted. What do they do to rectify this? Well...#

ICW NOW ON DEMAND ON iPAY PER VIEW @ WWNLive.com!

ICW can now confirm Scottish wrestlings first iPPV is available NOW worldwide and completely uncensored!

#ICWPPV

'ICW 1: Up In Smoke' is on line and you can buy this full event for $9.99(£6.49). Once you buy the PPV on WWNLive.com you can watch it as many times as you want for an unlimited time.

WWN which is ran by Sal Hamaoui and Gabe Sapolsky and also has Dragon Gate USA and Evolve iPPVs on offer. ICW is proud to be a part of this site and once again able to be uncensored and left alone to do what we do best.

Our next iPPV will be ICW: Insane In The Membrane! and that will be recorded on July 1st at The Garage and released on line two weeks later. Our next iPPV following that will be ICW 3: Hadouken featuring Wolfgang Vs. Fergal Devitt.

I urge all ICW fans to post this on their facebook, twitter(#ICWPPV) and any other forums or sites you can think of.

No more being on the sky guide but no show airing, no more wrong episodes airing, no more staying up to a messed up hour to see your favorite promotion, no more adverts airing during our actually show(seriously, that happened!) and no more censorship.

Just ICW, on demand, when you want it!

Long live Insane Championship Wrestling,

Mark Dallas

Managing Director of Insane Championship Wrestling Ltd

So, ICW have been kicked off MyChannel thanks to the channel putting the show on in the morning uneditted. What do they do to rectify this? Well...#

ICW NOW ON DEMAND ON iPAY PER VIEW @ WWNLive.com!

ICW can now confirm Scottish wrestlings first iPPV is available NOW worldwide and completely uncensored!

#ICWPPV

'ICW 1: Up In Smoke' is on line and you can buy this full event for $9.99(£6.49). Once you buy the PPV on WWNLive.com you can watch it as many times as you want for an unlimited time.

WWN which is ran by Sal Hamaoui and Gabe Sapolsky and also has Dragon Gate USA and Evolve iPPVs on offer. ICW is proud to be a part of this site and once again able to be uncensored and left alone to do what we do best.

Our next iPPV will be ICW: Insane In The Membrane! and that will be recorded on July 1st at The Garage and released on line two weeks later. Our next iPPV following that will be ICW 3: Hadouken featuring Wolfgang Vs. Fergal Devitt.

I urge all ICW fans to post this on their facebook, twitter(#ICWPPV) and any other forums or sites you can think of.

No more being on the sky guide but no show airing, no more wrong episodes airing, no more staying up to a messed up hour to see your favorite promotion, no more adverts airing during our actually show(seriously, that happened!) and no more censorship.

Just ICW, on demand, when you want it!

Long live Insane Championship Wrestling,

Mark Dallas

Managing Director of Insane Championship Wrestling Ltd

Seen this this morning. A re-run of ICW at 5amlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Fucking idiots.

Mark Dallas mentions Dragon Gate USA as being bigger than ICW... they're not. Their attendances are dodgy, as their iPPV sales are as well.

I think he's harsh on the last show saying he was "embarrassed" by it. I guess that's the standards he sets for himself though, and that WAS one of the worst ICW shows I can remember. And oh...

...BOOK GRADO!!!

My mate's sent me a couple of youtube Grado promo videos before, he's absolutely hilarious. The "Response to Jackie Pollo" video (below) where he uses the line "Shirley Bassey was absolutely distraught" had me in tears I was laughing so hard.