The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I did some training with SWA before, and while I enjoyed it, I couldn't help but feel it could be better. I really fancy training with PBW. I think their training is still on a Sunday which suits me and the trainers seem like guys I'd really like to learn under.

The way I see it from the two, the BCW/PBW school is better for people working up from the bottom, whereas the SWA school is better for people with experience in the business to refine themselves and keep rust off.

I might stay up and catch a link, but anything 'old school' expected to happen, ie, Kane, Rock, Austin, Taker etc?

No. Nothing expected. However, Austin has been on RAW the past 2 weeks so I wouldn't be surprised if he made an appearance.

There's just something about this that has me completeley uninterested. I funking love R-Truth so him getting a title shot is a big deal, but he will be completely squashed by superman.

Orton and Christian.......again?

Miz vs Riley should be good if they allow Rileys push to continue and make him look as good as they have been doing.

Punk/Rey WILL be a great match I reckon. They have had a few realy good matches and a few ok matches, they are due a spectaculat one. If it's as good as I hope then I'll catch it tomorrow. I reckon they have give Punk what he wants to try and get him to sign a new deal, and he has chosen another PPV with Rey. A cracker between these 2 is overdue.