The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Been reading some articles about how WWE seem to ruin careers just as they enter their peak when the superstar should be flying. 

So just a simple question of who do you guys think is most wasted in WWE ?

The ones they used from recent times were Rusev, Neville, Wyatt, Balor, Bullet Club and Dillenger

Bayley, Becky Lynch and Emma from the womens division. 

The one that immediately jumps out to me is their handling of Rusev. 

Cody Rhodes was wasted imo.

I feel Cesaro Is a little wasted and that I think he could have a world title run before he retires anyway.

I think the longer they drag that the new day will be wasted as wrestlers. Kofi could have some excellent matches against Finn Balor and Rollins for the IC title or 205 live to give It more credibility. Big E Is a good wrestler and could imo have a good title run.

Anyone that has been to a Mania, have you noticed whether hotels in the area and airlines put prices up around Mania weekend? Planning on New York for next April and obviously Mania is at the MetLife next year. Purely coincidental timing but I’ll be making sure I get a ticket.

2 hours ago, westcoastfifer said:

Anyone that has been to a Mania, have you noticed whether hotels in the area and airlines put prices up around Mania weekend? Planning on New York for next April and obviously Mania is at the MetLife next year. Purely coincidental timing but I’ll be making sure I get a ticket.

Have been ok when I’ve went in 02 and 12 as massive cities anyway and most of the arenas are out of town although Toronto was handy. If I ever went back I’d get a decent ticket rather than be right at the back. 

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Can you see anything at all in the cheapo seats? Or is it really pointless and may as well splash out big time for what's already an expensive trip?

Toronto was ok Ron what I recall as rounder but Miami felt miles away, wasn’t going solely for wrestling but would definitely splash out extra for what’s a one off for most people. New Orleans would be a great one to have went to as stadium not far from French quarter, not out of town. 

Wwe are doing some decent packages. New York is expensive as it is but $2k for flights, first 100 row seat, hotel in the centre of New York, meet and greet and tickets for the NXT event and Raw the night after isn't the worst deal in the world.

I do remember looking at the Summerslam packages and thinking they weren't quite as bad as I'd expected.  Always thought prime seats would rush you several thousand dollars as it was, but the travel packages do seem quite reasonable.  Still a fuckload of money of course, but could be worse.  

I'm still holding out for a WM or Summerslam in London (well, UK, but let's face it, it'll be London).  Give one to Hampden, let them have a Toryglen Backlot Brawl into the Asda car park.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does anyone give a single f**k what Jim Cornette says? He's an utter bellend. He said Gargano/Ciampa wasn't that good among other rambling bollocks 

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why does anyone give a single f**k what Jim Cornette says? He's an utter bellend. He said Gargano/Ciampa wasn't that good among other rambling bollocks 

He's essentially the wrestling equivalent of Katie Hopkins at this juncture.

Reckon that's Kane pretty much retired what with winning the Republican race. I read that Knox County hasn't elected a Democrat since 1940 so he's pretty much a shoo-in to be mayor.

Guest bernardblack
Fun fact; John Cena and the Undertaker have never won the intercontinental title

Cultaholic latest video by any chance?