Pregnancy And Parenting

49 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I assume you sat around the flat in your pants, drinking cans of lager, eating shredded chili beef and masturbating.

Please !! That’s some image

always a bit shit when you have to leave them, although this day and age FaceTime etc is a godsend 

Our second youngest granddaughter is a wee fairy, but her mother's a shorty (takes after her father's side of the family)

ETA: She's not the youngest, she has a wee cousin 6 months old - how could I have forgotten about her, she was here for two nights over the week end!

Edited by Jacksgranda
Got number of grandchildren wrong...

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yeah. Most people think she is 2 already. She has the speech of a 5 year old. She doesn't shut up:lol:

We've a few like that. And as for their parents...

I assume you sat around the flat in your pants, drinking cans of lager, eating shredded chili beef and masturbating.

Yeah, and then my girlfriend and daughter went away for a week and I let myself go.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

We've a few like that. And as for their parents...

At what age do adult children decide that their parents (and step parents) are doddery old fools who are incapable of making decisions/having an opinion/spending money/going out of the house without a string of "advice"?

Please !! That’s some image
always a bit shit when you have to leave them, although this day and age FaceTime etc is a godsend 

I felt pretty stupid talking to my daughter on FaceTime and making silly noises trying to make her laugh tbh.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I felt pretty stupid talking to my daughter on FaceTime and making silly noises trying to make her laugh tbh.

Maybe if you were in a pub at the time aye, I know a lad who facetimes his wife so he can speak to his dog

I used to think that Mr Tumble was a strange guy, I think the show is superb now. The wee one seems to love it and she's clearly taking some of it in as she signed a couple of words the other day [emoji38]

I used to think that Mr Tumble was a strange guy, I think the show is superb now. The wee one seems to love it and she's clearly taking some of it in as she signed a couple of words the other day [emoji38]
My oldest loves it too and like you I instantly branded the guy. Shame really and a sign of the times but the more of his stuff I see the more I think hes a genuinely good guy and would happily take the bairn to see him. Justins House is good too.

Utter shite of me and everyone else to think ill of someone who does what he does but it seems automatic these days.

I like Justin's House but I find Mr Tumble incredibly irritating. Mainly the 'shine shine shine shine shiiiine' part, and the female Tumble calling star 'sty-ars'.

Nowhere near as bad as Waffle the Wonder Dog, Bing or Telletubbies mind.

2 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Once my bairn is born it’ll be weaned on He-man, Turtles, thundercats and transformers.

None of this Peppa pig, Mr Tumble nonsense.

Peppa Pig is brilliant. 

4 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Once my bairn is born it’ll be weaned on He-man, Turtles, thundercats and transformers.

None of this Peppa pig, Mr Tumble nonsense.

I can assure you that Wardy jr will watch whatever he/she prefers, if he/she likes Mr Tumble you'll be scrambling to get him on at times.

Bookmark this for future reference.

Edited by ayrmad

12 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Surely if it’s not subjected to it at all it’ll never know? :lol: 

They'll come across it eventually.

Justin's house is just ruining prospective football fans of the future, there's no way in hell will they ever enjoy themselves on a football terrace half as much as they do on his terracing.