Pregnancy And Parenting

After a week the changing mat wasn't even being used any more and a muslin on the floor was used. I would recommend buying a lot of muslins.

A lot of wooden floors I assume? A muslin square isn't going to hold up too well against a pisser

A lot of wooden floors I assume? A muslin square isn't going to hold up too well against a pisser

Yeah wooden floors. She never seemed to pee when we changed her nappy despite being warned prior to having her that babies have a tendency to piss when they are being changed. She loves doing a shite in the bath though.

Ordered the Cosatto Giggle 2:

http://www.mothercare.com/prams-and-pushchairs/cosatto-giggle-2-pram-and-pushchair/LKE140.html?dwvar_LKE140_color=Pom Pom Tree&cgid=prams_pushchairs#start=6

If i knew what a next to me bed was, i would never have bought the Moses basket either. I'm still happy with the changing table though.

Ordered the Cosatto Giggle 2:
http://www.mothercare.com/prams-and-pushchairs/cosatto-giggle-2-pram-and-pushchair/LKE140.html?dwvar_LKE140_color=Pom Pom Tree&cgid=prams_pushchairs#start=6
If i knew what a next to me bed was, i would never have bought the Moses basket either. I'm still happy with the changing table though.

Good choice, we have a leatherette Cossato Ooba and it’s been brilliant.

Reading back, I can confirm a Next 2 Me bed is great, however we bought the Cosatto changing table that has a bath with it and we used it all the time.

Good choice, we have a leatherette Cossato Ooba and it’s been brilliant.

Reading back, I can confirm a Next 2 Me bed is great, however we bought the Cosatto changing table that has a bath with it and we used it all the time.

Aye it’s a good bit of kit and we saw it displayed in Mothercare before buying.

We just need to make a lot of small purchases now to get everything sorted.

48 minutes ago, throbber said:

Aye it’s a good bit of kit and we saw it displayed in Mothercare before buying.

We just need to make a lot of small purchases now to get everything sorted.

When the kid gets a bit older and you start thinking about a high chair for mealtimes, you won't go far wrong with the white one that IKEA sells. Very sturdy, easy to clean and very reasonably priced at about £15. IKEA also do a very nice kids table and chairs set.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Yeah wooden floors. She never seemed to pee when we changed her nappy despite being warned prior to having her that babies have a tendency to piss when they are being changed. She loves doing a shite in the bath though.

Don't we all...

11 minutes ago, supermik said:

When the kid gets a bit older and you start thinking about a high chair for mealtimes, you won't go far wrong with the white one that IKEA sells. Very sturdy, easy to clean and very reasonably priced at about £15. IKEA also do a very nice kids table and chairs set.

100% this.  Brilliant high chair and so easy to clean. 

8 minutes ago, supermik said:

Best to get a Tripp Trapp chair.  Only about £150 but you'll have them for life.

12 minutes ago, supermik said:

This. Ikea high chairs are easily the best.

On a side note I now rate restaurants on the quality of high chair. How much your life changes. :lol:

Of course! Happy days ahead throbs, its mostly great fun.

It wasn’t really planned but I was open to the idea I suppose and I thought that it took a fair amount of attempts to get pregnant, not sure what I had based that on tbh.