Pregnancy And Parenting

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Got the results today of Sakura's full body CT Scan from Monday. No metastases or relapse thankfully. Shes just started the 8th of 10 cycles of chemotherapy this week so fingers crossed 9 weeks to go.

Gambatte Sakura! :) x

Sorry to turn the focus away from the joy of pregnancy and parenting, folks. Always enjoy reading this thread.

Gorgeous! What a happy wee girl. :thumsup2

Was my youngest's third birthday last week. She's come a long way since being born really early after a really difficult pregnancy and a hard first few months.

19399379_10154847215118520_4737042704796790036_n.jpg

Edited by Gaz

Got the results today of Sakura's full body CT Scan from Monday. No metastases or relapse thankfully. Shes just started the 8th of 10 cycles of chemotherapy this week so fingers crossed 9 weeks to go.
Gambatte Sakura! [emoji4] x
Sorry to turn the focus away from the joy of pregnancy and parenting, folks. Always enjoy reading this thread.image-0-02-06-ff7720ef2faf3f20301a33c2785a7f13b5acac360ab79c77f8bcae29ba469105-V.thumb.jpg.48721cd95b152b6ade663f6ef6fb7814.jpg

Cracking photo buddy, got everything crossed for her.

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

So we are watching Ben and Maisie tonight and Ben is playing in the middle of the livingroom,he tries to put one of his shoes on and not managing.So clear as he day he just goes

OHHH f**k

When this happens with our lot, it's me that gets the blame  :lol:

On 14/07/2017 at 21:37, heedthebaa said:

When this happens with our lot, it's me that gets the blame  :lol:

I gave Adam a lift in to town a few weeks back. Waiting outside his flat in the car, I said "hurry up, Adam!". 8 year old replies "Yeah, hurry up, ya fanny".

Dunno where they get it from. 

25 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I gave Adam a lift in to town a few weeks back. Waiting outside his flat in the car, I said "hurry up, Adam!". 8 year old replies "Yeah, hurry up, ya fanny".

Wey heeeeeey nice one :lol: 

43 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

F***** if I know, either...

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

F***** if I know, either...

I'd love to deny all knowledge but my kids are broad weegies who swear in a Bristolian accent. I accept no responsibility for the words they learn when I'm driving. That's all they other c***s on the road. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone ever use colief with their babies? Thinking of giving it a go to help relieve young Bairnadette of her brutal constipation.

Try prune juice.