Pregnancy And Parenting

Granddaughter home and that smile is finally back. Went into Edinburgh sick kids last Thursday for long awaited op to put hips back in sockets. Also decided to help with her tight hamstrings, so cut and shortened her femur bones. Under anaesthetic for around 8 hours, Epidural needed for the pain, along with diazepam, paracetamol, ibuprofen and morphine. She needed a blood transfusion, had low blood pressure so needed adrenaline. In cast now for 6-8 weeks but she’s relaxed and happy. Came into Eyemouth and she started shrieking, knew she was coming home. All the Docs and nurses were brilliant, how they do this day in and day out is beyond me

Got Addison’s nursery jumper yesterday.

Can’t believe she’ll be off to nursery come August.

She was up at 6AM this morning so got to see her in the morning for a change, couple hours at playgroup and then in the garden all afternoon in the sun resulted in this at 6:30pm

IMG_1527198900.690455.jpg

Alice feel asleep at half 5 after her swimming lesson today. This is what I'm now faced with at 10 past midnight.
IMG_20180526_000857.thumb.jpg.4a5ebd7dcf593b0c84ccd6524a38203c.jpg

Enjoy them at that age, mine are all adults, a**eholes, one and all

The apple  doesn't fall far from the tree.

This is normally true, but not in this occasion, I could give classes in perfect parenting [emoji6]

1 hour ago, ecto said:

This is normally true, but not in this occasion, I could give classes in perfect parenting emoji6.png

56 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

As could I. They're very lucky to have us.

Trebles all round! :thumsup2

2 hours ago, ecto said:

This is normally true, but not in this occasion, I could give classes in perfect parenting emoji6.png

Does it mainly involve how to make a hot toddy and finding CBBC on the remote?

I'm going down to Leeds this afternoon, it'll be the longest I've been away from him since he's been born.  [emoji20] 

I had a week away from my daughter last week and i has a riot tbh.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had a week away from my daughter last week and i has a riot tbh.

I assume you sat around the flat in your pants, drinking cans of lager, eating shredded chili beef and masturbating.