Pregnancy And Parenting

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

Why weren't the needles in a sharps box? Sounds dangerous.

It was the early eighties, sure they're more careful now. Also my memory might be degenerating, does sound a bit daft. Before someone puts up the "did you aye" dog meme, my brain tells me the foot was definitely real.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was the early eighties, sure they're more careful now. Also my memory might be degenerating, does sound a bit daft. Before someone puts up the "did you aye" dog meme, my brain tells me the foot was definitely real.

Don't worry, everyone knows that every single Poster on P&B has never left the house in their lives.....Walter Mittys one and all!

10 minutes ago, sjc said:

Don't worry, everyone knows that every single Poster on P&B has never left the house in their lives.....Walter Mittys one and all!

If you show the picture of throbber's baby to your wife you may destroy the Matrix. Think before you do it.

Youngest granddaughter baptised yesterday. It was the same minister that did her elder sister, 8 years ago, he must be well into his 80s, certainly made me wonder where the time has gone. That's the first time I've been in that church since then.

Back to step daughters for food and a chat, then home (via Tesco, for some unknown reason.)

47 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Youngest granddaughter baptised yesterday. It was the same minister that did her elder sister, 8 years ago, he must be well into his 80s, certainly made me wonder where the time has gone. That's the first time I've been in that church since then.

Back to step daughters for food and a chat, then home (via Tesco, for some unknown reason.)

We had a strange occurrence with our two's baptisms. The same priest baptised my two sons. He was new to the parish and baptising my eldest was his first action at the church, then he was heading back out to take up some position in Rome when it came to baptising my youngest which turned out to be his last action at the church.

My eldest is 5 this week. Everyone always said your kids will grow up fast, but I am genuinely shocked how true that is.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Callan is going well but unexpectedly hurled up tonight.

I know it’s normal and he seems nonplussed by it all but I find it a bit upsetting. Poor little critter.

Give it another couple of weeks and you’ll not even notice!

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I know it’s normal and he seems nonplussed by it all but I find it a bit upsetting. Poor little critter.

Horrible to see. Catherine’s only been sick one weekend since she was born but it was horrendous. I had to cut a t shirt off @Honest Saints Fan after the projectile. 

You get used to it eventually. Random hurls when least expected.
The smell does not get better

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

2 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Give it another couple of weeks and you’ll not even notice!

Give it a couple of months and you will probably not own a single piece of clothing that hasn’t been sick over.

Yeah, I have lost count of the number of times I have been vomited on. BB2 is 9 months old though and hasn't done the milky vomit routine for a while... Hopefully that part of my life is past. 

What always amazed me was how effortless it was. They can vomit the world out then laugh whilst its still running off their chin. 

Certianly nothing to worry about Chris and something you best embrace!

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

My daughter has only spewed once and she did it all over my phone when I had just started playing Somewhere in my heart by Aztec Camera.

Good girl. “Fast forward a few decades grandddad” she’s saying. 

11 hours ago, throbber said:

My daughter has only spewed once and she did it all over my phone when I had just started playing Somewhere in my heart by Aztec Camera.

vomit milk and spew, but love will see you through! 

Went for an eye test today at Ft Kinnaird. Decided to take the eldest so she can get some of these Sylvanian Family pish she’s into, from Smyths. Turns out, Ft Kinnaird is overloaded with those kidbait machines. It cost me about a fiver in loose change to get from the car to the optician. 

0564A109-415E-4979-84CF-D0C7D64D8799.jpeg