Pregnancy And Parenting

I was changing my 18 month old's nappy this morning and suddenly felt a warm moist feeling on my face and body (I was topless).  In the next 2 seconds or so I tried to decipher this unexpected situation, before my conscious mind realised the only rational explanation  was that my beloved son had projectile shat on me.

After spending some considerable time cleaning myself and the carpet, I looked at the lad in quiet wonder that he managed to aim at, and successfully hit, my face with his faeces at a distance of about 2 feet and an upwards angle of about 45 degrees.

My friend got it done and I didn't realise you can still spunk stuff up. I thought it would be like a dry retch.
I don't even like feeling/checking my own nuts so feck letting anyone else go at them with a knife.
Maybe just slam a couple of housebricks together when the time comes
A dry retch?

Seriously?

That's akin to girls who thought they could get pregnant from a blow job.

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

My son Callan was born today at 04:15 after several days of stress and worry following an induction. Genuinely overwhelmed this morning phoning people to tell them about him.

Congrats! You're at the start of a very interesting, worthwhile journey. Look forward to your next decent kip in about 2025. 

My son Callan was born today at 04:15 after several days of stress and worry following an induction. Genuinely overwhelmed this morning phoning people to tell them about him.
Well done. All thr best and dont underestimate the usefulness of this thread and (most of) the people in it!

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Well done. All thr best and dont underestimate the usefulness of this thread and (most of) the people in it!

He should maybe have kept quiet about it with throbber aka The Childsnatcher on the lookout for a newborn to swipe and pass off as his own. 

37 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Congratulations Chris 

54 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Congratulations Chris, fantastic news. Hope all are well. 

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

:thumsup2

On 2/27/2018 at 00:23, ICTChris said:

Nice one! Congratulations to you and your Missus :) 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Had my daughter at 1400 yesterday weighing in at 8 pounds 10, my Mrs had to get surgery after as she lost a lot of blood so it wasn’t the easiest experience but all is good now and I can safely say I am the happiest man in north Edinburgh.

(Below picture is actually my child and is in no way imaginary)

IMG_0858.jpg

Congratulations throbber. She looks a wee cracker. Pass on all our regards to Mrs throbber also.