Pregnancy And Parenting

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

That drip is torture. I was proposing to the anaesthetist when I got the epidural. 

It took from Wednesday night until Saturday afternoon to induce me and get me into labour :(

I was a few hours but I was already 2 and 4cm with the girls. 

They had to knock me out all together after i had the wee one! After! Raging! 

That drip is torture. I was proposing to the anaesthetist when I got the epidural. 
It took from Wednesday night until Saturday afternoon to induce me and get me into labour [emoji20]

My gf would still prefer this to a shafting probably!

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, Gaz said:
So aye, vasectomies, eh? Anyone had one? Sore?

Planning to, and pretty well shiting myself. Havent booked in yet. Its the injection bit thats got me doomed up.

I'm the same. Pooing my pants.

21 hours ago, Rowan said:

I was a few hours but I was already 2 and 4cm with the girls. 

They had to knock me out all together after i had the wee one! After! Raging! 

How about getting to 10cm then having a section. To say I was seething was an understatement :lol:

Good luck Throbber and to your Mrs. Hope you aren't waiting too long.

You go second and let me know...

:-(
My mate got it and said it was ok because he got a local in the groin area first before anything else. But I have heard folk talking about the injection straight into your testicle. I dont know if that is strictly true, but f**k that if it is. At the very least I feel I need the general vicinity well numbed if my bollocks are to come back from a no doubt highly defensive position.

32 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

How about getting to 10cm then having a section. To say I was seething was an understatement :lol:

Good luck Throbber and to your Mrs. Hope you aren't waiting too long.

Yeah I’d have knocked someone out lol

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
You go second and let me know...

:-(

My mate got it and said it was ok because he got a local in the groin area first before anything else. But I have heard folk talking about the injection straight into your testicle. I dont know if that is strictly true, but f**k that if it is. At the very least I feel I need the general vicinity well numbed if my bollocks are to come back from a no doubt highly defensive position.

I don't know if people exaggerate it and try to scare the life out of you like the BCG jag at school (needle big enough to go right through your arm by the way). I guy I worked with years ago said he got it, went straight to Pizza Hut for lunch and was back on the job within two days.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I don't know if people exaggerate it and try to scare the life out of you like the BCG jag at school (needle big enough to go right through your arm by the way). I guy I worked with years ago said he got it, went straight to Pizza Hut for lunch and was back on the job within two days.

Work or "on the job"?

Potential for people trying to act the big man too though... Like the "tattoos arny sair at aw" type. Aye they are, there is no way someone scraping a vibrating needle across your skin can be anything but sore.

Anyway, it may be the prospect of a needle into a bollock rather than the reality of it thats scary. It stands to reason that it should be the most incredible pain available to humans tho.

So aye, vasectomies, eh? Anyone had one? Sore?
My friend got it done and I didn't realise you can still spunk stuff up. I thought it would be like a dry retch.
I don't even like feeling/checking my own nuts so feck letting anyone else go at them with a knife.
Maybe just slam a couple of housebricks together when the time comes