Pregnancy And Parenting

Peppa Pig drives me insane. Can't get the fucking theme tune out my head. Brian Blessed saves it when he's in it, but it's so irritating. 

She goes mental for Paw Patrol though, that one doesn't bother me as much. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Peppa Pig drives me insane. Can't get the fucking theme tune out my head. Brian Blessed saves it when he's in it, but it's so irritating. 

She goes mental for Paw Patrol though, that one doesn't bother me as much. 

How's her shoulder?

16 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Our eldest is done with Peppa now, thank f**k. If it wasn’t for Grampy Rabbit my boot would be through the TV long ago.

For some reason she now watches some shitey French Canadian cartoon called Caillou on Netflix and Moana on repeat.

Caillou is a moaning wee c**t. Loved Timothy Goes To School (another Canadian one). Very relaxing viewing. 

2 hours ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Anyone elses wee one love Peppa Pig? Think I've watched every episode 3-4 times. The wee man loves it, sits and laughs at it all the time, and hits a hissy fit if it gets turned off! :lol:

I've seen Peppa Pig more times than I care to remember, every time one of them grows out of it, there's another grandchild to take their place! :lol:

In The Night Garden. It's been on constantly for a few months now and I think I like it more than the wean.

It's reached the point where I can be sitting about when the wean is in bed and I'm giving it "hum dum acka pang ing ang ooo..."

34 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

In The Night Garden. It's been on constantly for a few months now and I think I like it more than the wean.

It's reached the point where I can be sitting about when the wean is in bed and I'm giving it "hum dum acka pang ing ang ooo..."

You HAVE to go to In The Night Garden Live. It's fucking awesome. 

14 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

She's had about 3 new voices now. The little girls providing the voices keep growing up. 

They should let all the characters age and grow. A more adult version of the show would be good. Can see Mr Bull getting fired into Mummy Pig. Miss Rabbit would be doing a bit of hooking and grandpa pig would be outed as a war criminal. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mr Bull always rocks up at the playgroup at hometime despite there being no child bull......

BFTW.

He's there for the mums. Probably 50% of the kids at the school are secretly his. He does some amount of shagging on that bin lorry round. 

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

They should let all the characters age and grow. A more adult version of the show would be good. Can see Mr Bull getting fired into Mummy Pig. Miss Rabbit would be doing a bit of hooking and grandpa pig would be outed as a war criminal. 

:lol: They'd have to show that on one of the adult channels!

I can't stand Blaze and the Monster Machines or Peppa Pig. The wee man is obsessed with them to the point that he now calls me Daddy Pig and oinks at me every time he wants my attention.

Big fan of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom.