Pregnancy And Parenting

Hope Throbberta is in good health.
Discussing wanking is only awkward if you leave it until you start washing crusty PJs/sheets/boxers by which time it's too late. 
There's a continuum from telling your son not to fiddle with his cock in public when he's wee through telling him to go to his room then explaining why he should use tissues and then a discussion about condoms and being sexually responsible.  Nothing awkward about it at all.

I didn't know parents had to tell their sons not to masturbate in public, I completely assumed that they would figure that sort of thing out for themselves. My folks never had the chat with me about sex or masturbation, my father never even taught me how to shave.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I didn't know parents had to tell their sons not to masturbate in public, I completely assumed that they would figure that sort of thing out for themselves. My folks never had the chat with me about sex or masturbation, my father never even taught me how to shave.

I  Didn't have the outdoor/public conversation, surely common sense comes in to play here ffs, I just said it was natural and all lads do it. I did stipulate that no evidence should be left lying about for their maw to find and she was telt not to go into their bedroom unannounced 

I  Didn't have the outdoor/public conversation, surely common sense comes in to play here ffs, I just said it was natural and all lads do it. I did stipulate that no evidence should be left lying about for their maw to find and she was telt not to go into their bedroom unannounced 

Interesting you had to say that to your Mrs and not going into his room unannounced because my mother wouldn't care about barging into my room when ever she pleased so I think she was largely ignorant to my situation which my father probably took no interest in telling her about. I had so many near misses until I finally got a lock on my door and even then she would ply me for information as to what I was doing in there with the door locked. I was having a conversation with my gf and another pregnant friend about the pros and cons of it being a girl or boy and when I bought the masturbation up they thought I was just trying to be funny about it and that it wasn't a major turning point In a young mans life so a lot of woman are ignorant to the subject.

Aye my mother wasn't the best clued up neither, always liked to pop in just to see if I was ok ffs :lol: aye I was till you walked in hen. This is why the wife was telt, her astonishment was superb, woman can be so naive on this subject. It of course got a bit awkward when she directed her questions concerning my habits

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

She has that Peter Houston impression nailed - belter.

Very cute - look at those eyelashes! A lifetime of being wrapped round her finger awaits you. 

She's got a far better heid o hair than Houston, that's for sure!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Threads gone a bit funny here.... Back on track... Heres Baby Bairnadette #2 absolutely loving all she surveys from her wee chair.

5f39d8051130637fbf96cc10a08015ce.jpg

She's a bonny wee thing, reminds me a bit of grand daughter nr 8

Strange. Son wasn't breast fed and weight was fine and still got seen to fairly quick. Think we waited a month to get this done.
Lazered didn't even know happened, thought it was just a wee cut. Everyday is a school day :-)

Wee man got done today and it was a cut , over in secs . Seems allright but tonight will tell , fingers crossed .

If I were you, I'd look at a Cossatto. 

They look lovely, just so long as it can double as a car seat. We have £700 for a pram given to us but don’t need to spend all of that on it and I have seen plenty for under £300.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

They look lovely, just so long as it can double as a car seat. We have £700 for a pram given to us but don’t need to spend all of that on it and I have seen plenty for under £300.

Double as a car seat? 

You haven't put much research into it, have you?