Pregnancy And Parenting

8 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Knocked up the Missus again, that's her due on the 24th May. Had the 12 week scan today and everything is sound.

After quite a troublesome month or two where we initial thought we'd lost it and with a close family member passing away this has been a blessing in disguise. Thankfully I've managed to keep my argumentative nature to a minimum on here during this time.

Already looking forward to the shitey nappies and spew covered clothes.

Brilliant news, congratulations mate. Hope it goes smoothly from now on.

57 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

There will be a phase where literally any bug the wee one gets, you and Ruggy will no doubt get it too. I hope your toilet and bath/sink are pretty close to each other!

I definitely don't miss that stage of parenthood.

I can feel the cold coming on again already, that tickly throat and headache. Hate seeing the wee one suffer with the blocked nose etc. Brutal for her.

I've just discovered Baby TV (623 on sky) the wee man is only 10 weeks old but absolutely loves it. When I'm needing 15 minutes to make tea, wash his bottles or tidy up I just put him on his bean bag and he sits glued to it. Only problem is he sometimes goes mental when we turn it off.

I've just discovered Baby TV (623 on sky) the wee man is only 10 weeks old but absolutely loves it. When I'm needing 15 minutes to make tea, wash his bottles or tidy up I just put him on his bean bag and he sits glued to it. Only problem is he sometimes goes mental when we turn it off.

"Where is Grandpa"

You'll hear that songs about 20 times a day. Oh and Big Bugs Band!

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

"Where is Grandpa"

You'll hear that songs about 20 times a day. Oh and Big Bugs Band!

Yeah its really repetitive,Its a bit like a kids Sky Sports news

The only thing on it that really annoys me just now is when the sing "hokey pokey" instead of "hokey cokey"

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Paw Patrol! Paw Patrol! We'll get there on the double...

I have paw patrol collection in cupboard for Xmas as youngest loves it.

prppa pig needs made into bacon, cheeky wee shit.

16 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Apparently there's a new member joining the Paw Patrol in the new series. I think I'm more excited than my daughter as I'm sick of those other little doggy c***s.

Supposed to be this week, so it must be tonight.

Julia loves Sky and Everest and we managed to find a onsie that is reversable with one side sky, one side Everest. result!