Jump to content

Henderson to deliver .....

Platinum Members
  • Content count

    1,320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Henderson to deliver ..... last won the day on July 11 2017

Henderson to deliver ..... had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2,444 Excellent

About Henderson to deliver .....

  • Rank
    Third Division Regular

Profile Information

  • Location
    EH8
  • My Team
    Hibernian

Recent Profile Visitors

1,536 profile views
  1. Hibs vs Celtc

    We should be around 4/1 to win tomorrow, Celtic (usually always) are overpriced. This is based on my estimates of us having around a 20% chance of winning the game tomorrow, with the draw at 25% and an away win at 55%.
  2. Rangers vs Hearts

    That's not me m9. The black square is too big.
  3. Rangers vs Hearts

    The ginger ones perhaps. I'm a swarthy, handsome Mediterranean type who turns a lovely shade of mahogany just by opening the curtains in the morning.
  4. Rangers vs Hearts

    Hands across the M8.
  5. The Official President Trump thread

    MAGA twitter awash with rumours of charges being brought against Clinton and Comey amongst others.
  6. The Graeme Murty's Rangers 2017/8 Thread

    I don't care who makes the strips as long as guid Rainjurz men like Andy Halliday are wearing them.
  7. The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

    They are also considered to be 'staunch' in comparison with pro independence/republican Barcelona.
  8. The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

    Hummel were pretty popular in the 80's, around the time oldco were pretty shite. Coincidence ? I think not. Anyway, here's the 2016 Deportivo Guadalajara top, prefect for a welcoming, inclusive club like Rangers.
  9. Heart of Midlothian Season 2017/2018

    This is P&B, therefore I am unable and unwilling to to give a nuanced view of this signing. He's going to be either brilliant, or absolute shite.
  10. Heart of Midlothian Season 2017/2018

    He looks the type that'll either be a cult hero, or he'll play about 5 games and get punted in January or next summer. Looks like slightly better version of Ngoo IMO.
  11. The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

    Political elite you say ? Any excuse to repost this ....
  12. General Politics Thread

  13. Rivers of blood

    Incidentally, the programme is on for 58 mins. The speech is around 45 mins long. Agree with this. The language used, the 'classical' references and so on are all designed to give a veneer of respectability to the cretinous shite he spouted. We now see the likes of Reece-Mogg, Johnson and to a lesser extent Farage do the same.
  14. Rivers of blood

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/radio/what-to-listen-to/bbc-radio-4-broadcast-enoch-powells-rivers-blood-speech-first/ Radio 4 are to broadcast the entirety of Enoch Powell's infamous speech this weekend. Predictably, there's much outrage at this decision. Personally, I find it pretty irrelevant now tbh. The content of the speech is basically the Daily Mail's editorial line and you can see and read much worse on the likes of Brietbart and Westmonster these days. It's a nice touch by R4 to have Emperor Palpantine reading it though. So, have any P&Ber's had a speech broadcast on national radio ? Have any P&Ber's delivered a speech inciting racial violence ?
  15. Champions League 2017/18

    Oliver Shitting himself. What a week though. The overhead kick, the Man City bus journey, Liverpool over the two legs, Roma comeback and now tonight. Imagine not liking football.
×