Paul Sturrock F*****g Hates Dundee

the fact is paul sturrock played up to utd supporters that wre there so what ,the problem is that dundee supporters still think that they are the big club as witnessed by bob brannans comments on his q and a interveiw on the dundee forum saying that dundee fans keep telling him ,that they are the bigger club prove it by buying season tickets and the last comment only reinforces it .you are not get over it and sturrock only said what most utd supporters think.

:D

Admittedly, I have only been posting a few weeks, and reading a few months, but it has not possessed me once to look at a United thread. What's going on here? See my earlier post (god knows what thread on) about the time United took 1200 to Dens, have Dundee ever taken such a crap support to Tannadice?

PS, I bet you are from the Ferry/Monifieth lik ethe majority of United fans aren't you? lol

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that it well boys and girls worry ye not give it a day or two and i'm sure something or some one else will feel dundee supporters wrath ,i'm just disappointed with your replies'like it or not the guy is a legend and as for the swearing if you saw the clip 'it was half an hour after the game stop it and grow up and dont start moralising i mean swearing say no more ha ha its just sad that there's no banter .

What school did you not attend? That has to be the worse case of grammar I have ever seen. I have read it twice now and am still struggling to decipher what you are actually trying to say. Vituperating is all well and good, but please type in a coherent manner which lets us Scumdonians understand WTF you are meaning!

Guest proudtobeanarab

than you for pointing out my mistakes but back to the soccer ,utd may have had that amount at dens ,but i also recall a time when there was over 20,000 arabs at same park and it was a case of spot the blue nose just trying to remember when it was , oh yes 14th may 1983 ,although what this has got to do with what luggy said never mind thanks for the memory. by the way i,m not from monifieth/ferry from carnoustie ;):lol:

Guest dee4life

Oh, and by the way, I've never heard a United song about Alex Rae's alcohol problem, and the term Arab was coined by the media after a game in the

sixties and not by Dundee fans in the 1930s.

So stop talking pish.

There is a song sung by united fans, my arab mate has sung it to me,at least we have never stooped so low as to take the piss out of our own fans on a supporter,s bus.This has been mentioned on other websites and the silence from arabs is deafening,you want to comment on this?

Guest proudtobeanarab

dee for life i've got to be honest ,there probably is a song about alex rae but cant say its one of the more popular , as i have'nt heard it at home or away matches and i was at all home and a fair few away games and as for slagging our own fans ,in what way and is it not possible that some dundee fans rip their own supporters up . i am not dodging the subject but i would like to hear exactly what you mean, the rae song well thats fair enough but sturrocks remarks were a general remark not about an individual and were intended as tongue in cheek whether they were or not well only he knows , have a dig at utd in general fine but individuals no it should'nt happen .

dee for life i've got to be honest ,there probably is a song about alex rae but cant say its one of the more popular , as i have'nt heard it at home or away matches and i was at all home and a fair few away games and as for slagging our own fans ,in what way and is it not possible that some dundee fans rip their own supporters up . i am not dodging the subject but i would like to hear exactly what you mean, the rae song well thats fair enough but sturrocks remarks were a general remark not about an individual and were intended as tongue in cheek whether they were or not well only he knows , have a dig at utd in general fine but individuals no it should'nt happen .

I find it hard to accept it was tounge in cheek tbh.

I certainly wouldnt call somebody "Scum" if I was just having banter with them. If you called somebody you didnt know "Scum" on a Saturday night in the town, you would be horizontal within seconds.

Anyway, I couldnt give a monkey erse what FA cup ears says, Im still happy with the start to the season my team has made.

Guest proudtobeanarab

fair enough dj if he said that on a saturday night that is what would happen ,but the point is it was said for united supporters benefit ,would it have ok if he just said i hope you beat dundee there would still have been dundee fans moaning as to say your not bothered why are you writing messages so obviously it does bother you . dee for life ,i've seen that clip and no its not smart but what puzzles me is why would you be looking through clips that are united linked obsessed maybe ;):)

Alcohol problems can be as bad as death. So to try and claim there's little wrong with it is completely blinkered and your apparent refusal to condemn those who sing it tells its own story about you as a person.

I take it you'll repeat that post following your first game against St Johnstone this season...

Guest dee4life
fair enough dj if he said that on a saturday night that is what would happen ,but the point is it was said for united supporters benefit ,would it have ok if he just said i hope you beat dundee there would still have been dundee fans moaning as to say your not bothered why are you writing messages so obviously it does bother you . dee for life ,i've seen that clip and no its not smart but what puzzles me is why would you be looking through clips that are united linked obsessed maybe ;):)

I actually saw it on link from another website,obsessed is a word I would now associate with the likes of paul sturrock. ;)

Guest dee4life
I dont generally remember giving Dundee songs much time of day recently. Who are Dundee anyway?

:P

You should,ve been a loyal fan and travelled to plymouth at the weekend and you would know chip. ;)

Of course it's not in the same bracket -- it's United fans who sing it and we all know they're perfect angels :rolleyes:

I didn't say there was nothing wrong with it, its not on the same level as the two i mentioned, that is quite clear.

I didn't say there was nothing wrong with it, its not on the same level as the two i mentioned, that is quite clear.

Obviously not as it involves 2 arab idols. You're a joke.

You too would appear to be guilty of hastily generalising.

What a fucking cop out.

Will Main be playing by then?

I'm not entirely sure, mate, but I don't imagine his absence between the sticks will stop the daft arses among your support who are determined to sing it.

Guest proudtobeanarab

now we are onto my dad said this or my mate said this nonsense well i'll give you one my mate was in a pub that was run by an ex dundee player a few years back , this ex well known dee was foul mouthing utd and their supporters left right and centre .the only reason nothing more was made of this ,is that their was no mobile phones so it happens probably more often than you think and the fact that it was mostly dundee fans in the pub and i would say sturrock is obsessed yes with the team in tangerine.

Archived