Cappielow Set For 2million Upgrade

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

????????????????

If I paint it will you be my friend❤️ ?

I've had a think about this and will have to politely decline. You get a decorated house and as a bonus get to knock about with me. There's upside for you. All i get is to hang about with a Falkirk fan.

It's the oldest, still used, stadium in Scotland.

Playing it fast and loose with the word "stadium" are you not?

I live near the rotten corpse of the Shires old park and on a good day it looks in better nick than Cappielow

I live near the rotten corpse of the Shires old park and on a good day it looks in better nick than Cappielow

Really mate, don't talk shite.

Must admit I'm quite disappointed we've got Falkirk on the first day of the season. They'll probably bring enough to get the Wee Dublin End for their second visit in a row. It's always nice to look over from the best terrace in Scottish football to the urchins in that end of the stand thinking how Gaz will be absolutely raging that Morton have taken a good £15 off him for him to sit with his knees up to his chin, scraping his shins off the seat infront.

Must admit I'm quite disappointed we've got Falkirk on the first day of the season. They'll probably bring enough to get the Wee Dublin End for their second visit in a row. It's always nice to look over from the best terrace in Scottish football to the urchins in that end of the stand thinking how Gaz will be absolutely raging that Morton have taken a good £15 off him for him to sit with his knees up to his chin, scraping his shins off the seat infront.

Make that £17 now. Even more pleasing.

Toby my good man, how are you?

I've missed you shagger.

Afraid to say lads for the 1st time in a while Morton won't be getting my hard earned as I'm attending a wedding that day????

Nah.

You've clearly never been to Greenock.

They say the fishing's pretty good these days from the marina just across the road from Cappielow.

You should try it - you might have more luck than you're having on here..............

Hmm, executive box at Old Trafford, free bar, three course meal, opening game against Spurs or a shitty wee ground on the West Coast against a seaside team?

Toughie.

Just think, wherever you end up going you'll have the novelty of being in a REAL fitba' ground where people can watch the game from all four sides..............

..............well, assuming the opposition "support" is big enough to make it worth actually opening the WDE, that is..............

I can never remember Falkirk having a support big enough to merit opening the Dublin end

Apart from May 2014, or were you too busy crying at the relegation you'd just suffered?

The week after will certainly live long in the memories of all Morton fans ????????????????????

What a scudding

Archived