Cappielow Set For 2million Upgrade

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Floodlights on the Cowshed side to be upgraded too, and I heard a rumour about an extension to the Sinclair Street end?

I'd like to know where we're getting the money from. There is a share issue coming up, but that won't make that much money. Alistair Donald finally putting the money in?

I heard a rumour about an extension to the Sinclair Street end?

it would be a new Sinclair Street end, if they cant shut the road or build over it

Will sticking a roof and proper seats in the WDE create enough seating to satisfy the SPL criteria then? I'd imagine there's space for c. 4000 seats there.

between that and seating the shed :ph34r: yes.......

Seriously though, it's been crying out for some improvement for absolutely donkey's years.

nows the time to do it, after staying in the first....

nows the time to do it, after staying in the first....

If you can bring it up to the 6k all seater that the SPL requires now, then you won't run into problems should you ever get involved in (and I can't believe I am writing this :P) ... promotion!

If you can bring it up to the 6k all seater that the SPL requires now, then you won't run into problems should you ever get involved in (and I can't believe I am writing this :P ) ... promotion!

:lol: 8k would be the ideal number so you lot can get seats :P

From an SPL viewpoint I'm quite happy to see that. Morton are a club with a lot of potential and a large fanbase, the support you brought to our cup game a couple of years ago empasises that. You have a decent coaching staff and some good players so you seem to be progressing in the right manner.

Plus I would love you to come up and become a better team than your rivals at St Mingers..... anything to get something over them....

Good luck to you. :)

From an SPL viewpoint I'm quite happy to see that. Morton are a club with a lot of potential and a large fanbase, the support you brought to our cup game a couple of years ago empasises that. You have a decent coaching staff and some good players so you seem to be progressing in the right manner.

Plus I would love you to come up and become a better team than your rivals at St Mingers..... anything to get something over them....

I like this guy :D

C'mon now, it doesnt cost £2million to bulldoze something :)

enjoying your stadium that didnt cost you to build :P

Oo er...sounds a bit dodgy. Does Hebridian know about this???

:rolleyes:

Methinks 1 million shares at 75p each is a tad optimistic to sell, but its far and away the best method to partially fund this scheme.

Its clear action needed to be taken lest we get ourselves in a Falkirk or Inverness situation again.

Now if the SPL would only get rid of the all-seater rule...

:lol:

Seriously though, i would like Morton to come up as it would be another game to look forward to with a big travelling support rather than the wins against the mudderwell every time and their couple of hundred. ;)

Archived