EU REF 2?

THE KING

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is absolutely no mandate whatsoever for a second referendum. Leave won by over a million votes and the turnout was higher than you get in a general election. 

I didn't get the outcome I wanted either, but this is not helpful.

No sympathy for the leave voter saying she would vote remain now. Tough.

Particularly see the people saying they voted to leave thinking it wouldn't happen and now regret it. 

What the actual f**k were they thinking about?

Funny how Remain voters suddenly love referendums again considering they were shouting about how these things shouldn't be decided by such a method just yesterday.

There is a mandate - it was in the SNP's manifesto for the Scottish Parliament elections.

Didn't read the 2016 only the Westminster one but take your point still I hope she loses

This thread is about a 2nd EU referendum you slavering britnat thicket....

You seem upset and your assumptions are typical of the wha,s like us crowd .

Is this really what people are like now? Are we so bought in by fear mongering dogma that the second we cast a vote we see what a idiotic decision it was and immediately want to take it back?  First the Scottish referendum, we stupidly vote no and within a week there is a large influx of no voters regretting thier choice, then the tories are voted in with a majority and people are like "Oh shit, we dun fucked it up! Now we have voted to leave Europe and so far it seems to have been a massive clusterfuck and people are already going "No! i takes it back, wheres the backsies rule?!?"

Proof that no voters, tory voters and brexit voters are actual children.

Is this really what people are like now? Are we so bought in by fear mongering dogma that the second we cast a vote we see what a idiotic decision it was and immediately want to take it back? First the Scottish referendum, we stupidly vote no and within a week there is a large influx of no voters regretting thier choice, then the tories are voted in with a majority and people are like "Oh shit, we dun fucked it up! Now we have voted to leave Europe and so far it seems to have been a massive clusterfuck and people are already going "No! i takes it back, wheres the backsies rule?!?"

Don't think there was anything like the same number of people voting no immediately wishing to change their minds but the amount of leave voters trying to backtrack is quite amazing.

Don't think there was anything like the same number of people voting no immediately wishing to change their minds but the amount of leave voters trying to backtrack is quite amazing.

Where is this happening?

I haven't seen any leave voters show regret.

Is this really what people are like now? Are we so bought in by fear mongering dogma that the second we cast a vote we see what a idiotic decision it was and immediately want to take it back? First the Scottish referendum, we stupidly vote no and within a week there is a large influx of no voters regretting thier choice, then the tories are voted in with a majority and people are like "Oh shit, we dun fucked it up! Now we have voted to leave Europe and so far it seems to have been a massive clusterfuck and people are already going "No! i takes it back, wheres the backsies rule?!?"

Or winners 3 times 😉

Archived