Brussels Monday morning

We all know that the whole reason for existence of the faceless Brussels bureaucrats and the other 27 member states was to meet up every morning in their mediaeval dungeon in Brussels and think up of new and sadistic ways of fucking over poor little Britain, who never did nuthin' to no one and just wanted to be everyone's friend. What are they going to do Monday morning, they have no one to f**k over anymore? Will they just wind the whole thing up? I mean, they had 43 years of fucking Britain over, it was good while it lasted, eh?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame my MEP is going to be made redundant... Although I never knew his/her name and I doubt I ever will.

Is there anyone on here who does? What a jolly that must have been, virtually no accountability and swanning it up in Brussels. No more thankfully.

It's a shame my MEP is going to be made redundant... Although I never knew his/her name and I doubt I ever will.

Is there anyone on here who does? What a jolly that must have been, virtually no accountability and swanning it up in Brussels. No more thankfully.

😂

just the lords

Couldn't even get that right. Silly fuckers should have had their parliament in the south of france for maximum swanning

We all know that the whole reason for existence of the faceless Brussels bureaucrats and the other 27 member states was to meet up every morning in their mediaeval dungeon in Brussels and think up of new and sadistic ways of fucking over poor little Britain, who never did nuthin' to no one and just wanted to be everyone's friend. What are they going to do Monday morning, they have no one to f**k over anymore? Will they just wind the whole thing up? I mean, they had 43 years of fucking Britain over, it was good while it lasted, eh?

Probably too busy ensuring laws governing working directives ,safety at work maternity , paternity and holiday pay are followed tbf

I know who all six of my MEPs are.

Because I'm not a moron.

I know who all six of my MEPs are.

Because I'm not a moron.

Good for you pal.

Must be hard to live in a country with so many morons.

I can name my MP and the cabinet, WBU?

I can name my MP, MSP and MEPs, because I'm not an ignorant moron. Now how many committee members and civil servants can you name? (Try not to answer with another random question, if you can.)

Archived