Daily Record for indyref2 ?

Colkitto

Posted in another thread - that gave me goosebumps. If that shower are coming out in favour then there's actually a chance.

Don't be fooled. The Daily Diarrhoea are hoping the SNP rushes into it too soon, pisses off the Scots and their beloved Labour gets back in.

Nicola needs to time her moment rather than rush into any knee jerk IndyRef2 that could easily come back to bite. Get involved with the Brexit negotiations, show she's better at dealing with the Europeans than the Westminster crowd, & build the case for a second shot.

Bit of a cheek on them, but like with figures such as Rowling and others I'll take their support without the "I told you so" part since it's valuable to have anyone and everyone onside.

Bit of a cheek on them, but like with figures such as Rowling and others I'll take their support without the "I told you so" part since it's valuable to have anyone and everyone onside.

Better to openly welcome these people. Big personalities and media changing their mind really drives home the point that the circumstances have changed to justify another referendum.

Henry McLeish just called for a second referendum and that he will seriously consider campaigning for yes

Getting someone of McLeish's stature on board would be something of a coup for a second Yes campaign - it might just get others of a similar pragmatic view to also switch.

It would also make this more than a YesSNP vote.

Getting someone of McLeish's stature on board would be something of a coup for a second Yes campaign - it might just get others of a similar pragmatic view to also switch.

It would also make this more than a YesSNP vote.

As I'm out of the country just now I don't have the same access to British MSM. Any interesting views from other 'key figures' past or present? Any words of wisdom from former PM Gordon Brown? (Normally I couldn't give a f**k what he thinks but I'm interested in the mewlings of Nawbags).

As I'm out of the country just now I don't have the same access to British MSM. Any interesting views from other 'key figures' past or present? Any words of wisdom from former PM Gordon Brown? (Normally I couldn't give a f**k what he thinks but I'm interested in the mewlings of Nawbags).

Don't expect to hear anything from Brown. He has a phobia of failure, probably as a result of being one of the worst PMs in the UK's history and universally-derided as a joke (except in Jockistan, where he's naturally worshipped as a God).

I did see Farage on the news earlier grinning his fish-lipped, chinless grin as a gushing groupie with a frantic wide-on crowed "You've done this, you've changed the face of Europe!"

(except in Jockistan, where he's naturally worshipped as a God).

Is he though?

Every time he is wheeled out now,it's in front of a carefully chosen group of SLab drones.

Is he though?

Every time he is wheeled out now,it's in front of a carefully chosen group of SLab drones.

Nah, he's an eccie-jawed freakshow, who's too scared of the public to do anything except preach to his cultists. But that doesn't stop the media from insisting every time he's mentioned that sensible Brits have no respect for him whilst the backwards, tribalist Jocks worship the ground he waddles on.

Archived