Formartine Utd vs Aberdeen U20

Ross County U20 vs Brora Rangers

Cove Rangers vs Dundee U20

Inverness U20 vs Arbroath

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minter at maximum if Clyde lose this.

Really wouldn't care. It's already been well outlined what a joke this competition has became. Hopefully we play our u20's aswell.

Really wouldn't care. It's already been well outlined what a joke this competition has became. Hopefully we play our u20's aswell.

^^^^

Excuses in early. Shitting it from Thistle's u20's.

We play Inverness first team away in the League Cup on the Sunday, then Inverness U20s away in the Challenge Cup on the Wednesday.

Words fail me.

:lol:

Anyway delighted to actually meet a proper football club - and a home draw against Spartans who we have a bit of previous with in the EOS Cup and most recently the Scottish Cup R5 should mean a half-decent crowd... Looking at some of the other ties we'll probably get a figure of several of them put together. Falling on the midweek between the League Cup sections ending and the league beginning, I could see Coughlin playing a different XI, however.

Incidentally, unless there was a huge coincidence - I see the draw was arranged so 4 of 7 ties in each region had the 'B' team pot sides at home. By chance Berwick Rangers and East Stirlingshire came out but it could have been 8 'B' teams at home (or wherever they deign to actually play).

Again it improves chance of 'B' teams progressing but was hardly a nod at propping-up crowds.

^^^^

Excuses in early. Shitting it from Thistle's u20's.

:lol:

To be fair its not the worst tie we could've got and might not make a loss from a low crowd if enough of the Thistle locals are interested.

My opinion on the competition still stands though!

Actually seeing the fixtures involving the u20 sides hits home how tragic this situation is.

Queen's Park hosting Kilmarnock 'B' in the hallowed surrounds of Hampden an example.

Maybe they'll shift to Lesser...

What a shambles of a tournament! I genuinely hope supporters boycott this. That is all

I won't be going to watch us play any u20 team, but quite looking forward to playing Spartans again.

Archived