If you could have 5 Ex players back

Seeing as everybody else is doing it and it's silly season and I'm bored stiff and off my work I've been looking through the other divisions threads regarding this and it's brought back some memories.

So if you could have 5 ex players back to play with you in the coming season who would they be?

1. Craig Forsyth

2. Andy Webster

3. Kenny McLean

4. Lee Erwin

5. Josh Falkingham

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players who could still play for you just now. Currently still playing. Rules say it's supposed to be realistic but I'd just say unrealistic ones too. Sure Dick could sway Kenny McLean back to Gayf.. :ph34r:

But aye, 5 players that are still playing.

My actual list, based on the decade or so I've been watching Clyde for, would probably be something along the lines of:

1. Craig Bryson

2. Chris Higgins

3. Tom Brighton

4. Eddie Malone

5. David Hutton

Although, all of those players are still playing and some have gone on to have decidely 'meh' careers, I picked them based on how I remember them playing for Clyde.

Not really much to go on for Clyde, every season since the 07/08 season, with the exception of 13/14 and last season, has ranged from not great to hideous.

Alan Martin

Gordon Greer

Craig Bryson

Alex Gramovics

The final place is reserved incase Marc McCusker ever ends up rediscovering his pace as he's the only half decent striker we've had in absolutely ages. Suppose John Baird would count?

Archived