Scott anson

Js1982

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So someone claims he dives about like a fairy yet you claim there isn't a spec of dirt on his strip at full time? Cool :lol:

Was at us for a spell but hard to judge him from that as he was part of a ridiculously poor side.

Was at Bo'ness briefly and certainly couldn't accuse him being a diver.

Was at Bo'ness briefly and certainly couldn't accuse him being a diver.

cheatings an admirable quality anyway. shows a will to win. cheats are lives go getters, people who want to seize their own destiny. What you gonna do? finish bottom of your league then claim it as a moral victory because you never cheated?! of course not. football's a results business, and if u are not doing everything to ensure the correct result, then you are falling outside the remit of your job specification and should be sacked? why do you think Italy have been so good over the years? because they grasp this concept. other teams will do it to you, think you need to  grow up. the world isn't all pink n fluffy kittens n sh1t. stop being so naïve. win at all costs. as much as I hate anson, if he only got two penalties last season was maybe a sign he's not a diver. just sayin

cheatings an admirable quality anyway. shows a will to win. cheats are lives go getters, people who want to seize their own destiny. What you gonna do? finish bottom of your league then claim it as a moral victory because you never cheated?! of course not. football's a results business, and if u are not doing everything to ensure the correct result, then you are falling outside the remit of your job specification and should be sacked? why do you think Italy have been so good over the years? because they grasp this concept. other teams will do it to you, think you need to  grow up. the world isn't all pink n fluffy kittens n sh1t. stop being so naïve. win at all costs. as much as I hate anson, if he only got two penalties last season was maybe a sign he's not a diver. just sayin

Where in my post I am being naive? Anson played a few games for us and never showed any tendencies to dive - end of. Been around for a wee while now and have seen players and coaches do anything to win a match by fair means or foul. So I don't need your advice but thanks anyway.

He gives an option if your behind in the latter stages, will put himself about a bit, seen him a few times good bad and indifferent, should score more than he does but will be a good target if your chasing a game late on which is how I see him fitting in at Cumnock.

Nice big guy had good season for us season before last but non existent last season. No chance of getting a jersey this season so better to move on. Doesn't deserve some of the stick on here. Good luck to him except when he plays Shettleston!

Lol guy it a lump of shite and one of the worst centre forwards I have saw.your team must have great ambition signing a 6 goal a season centre forward oh sorry 2 were from penalty spot

Cumnock written all over him by the sounds of it.

He has slept with a striker guys useless and won't be missed at the town

Dont think he will miss the town either. After what i saw in the 2 games against kilwinning use were rank rotten. Scott was the only decent player use had so if hes that pish what does that tell you about the rest of ur mafia run squad. If ur the type of fan i seen at the buffs game shouting abuse at the management team then that explains alot about ur opinion on someone.

if you watched the guy week in week out throw himself on the ground and greet like a kid then you would be in agreement that it's good riddance and not an un happy fan that he is going .

Archived