East Region Signing News

Combester

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Johnston (stonie). Ex east fife captain and Arbroath present. Player at 31 still a great player and surely one of the best signings in east region this season tonight signed for kennoway star hearts

Craig Johnston (stonie). Ex east fife captain and Arbroath present. Player at 31 still a great player and surely one of the best signings in east region this season tonight signed for kennoway star hearts

Had a lot of bother with injuries last season and only played once in 6 month. Was always going to be back up next season and this will be more local and he'll get plenty game time too. Great club player over the years always done a lot for us, think he went scouting etc when he couldn't train/play. Good guy too I hear so hopefully he starts getting games and enjoying it again injury free.

Aye Stonie will by a top player at this level again. I hope Kevin Byers is still fit enough for Kennoway.

I see in "committee signings" that St Andrews have the ex Star Hearts legend Jimmy Leitch on board.

Also Lee Murray ex East Fife chairman in as "co" chairman & David Hamilton ex East Fife vice chair in as vice chairman.

The actual "signings" of the last 2 are from the successful Leven Amateurs who reached the Scottish Amateur final this season.

Certainly cements the management in place.

Saints look like strong contenders for promotion straight back to super league. Don't seem to have lost much players and will certainly add to an already decent squad.

Wouldn't mind him back at Whitburn too

Also heard Musselburgh have signed David Dunn from Nitten as well.

Sean Jamieson Musselburgh to Bonnyrigg as mentioned in various other threads.

Sean Lally, Dalkeith to Nitten.

Also heard Musselburgh have signed David Dunn from Nitten as well.

Sean Jamieson Musselburgh to Bonnyrigg as mentioned in various other threads.

Sean Lally, Dalkeith to Nitten.

Kevin Bracks mussy to Nitten along with the mussy goalie.

Stuart Roseburgh doing pre season with Nitten to prove his fitness.

Heard from a very good source that Kevin Thompson, ( ex Rangers, Hibs, Dundee) will be signing for Tranent. Deal will be complete once he returns from holiday. You heard it hear first.

Stop drinking during the day ya walloper

I'm surprised that so many Musselburgh players are moving onto other teams apart from the Rose. I'd have thought mcglynn would have had them all signed up by now

Only the older ones - with our new 30+ requirement in signing players.   But to be fair he hasn't signed (recently) anyone who works a Saturday afternoon.

Archived