Manager of the year

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harsh on AJ, we were a total mess getting grannied by part time outfits and he turned us into a team that steamrollered everyone. The improvement in professionalism showed by getting the best out of all players whereas Ayr can't say the same.

IMO McCall, in the crucial games against us, was out thought or even threw it by bad subs or rough play rather than focussing on trying to do the things that worked.

Harsh on AJ, we were a total mess getting grannied by part time outfits and he turned us into a team that steamrollered everyone. The improvement in professionalism showed by getting the best out of all players whereas Ayr can't say the same.

IMO McCall, in the crucial games against us, was out thought or even threw it by bad subs or rough play rather than focussing on trying to do the things that worked.

It keeps AJ out the shop window so it aint all bad.

Feel sorry for jim McNally, thought Peterhead have had a good season, McCall had a good budget was expected to finish top 2, even Darren Young could've got it. Rovers easy favourites for relegation and finished only 2 points off playoffs. Undeserved win I think.

Will steal comments from elsewhere because they match my thoughts

The manager of the year is a man whose team collapsed after being knocked off top spot, and who limped home to just stay in the play off spot by the skin of their teeth and were promoted through the back door 

The manager of the year is a man whose team collapsed after being knocked off top spot, and who limped home to just stay in the play off spot by the skin of their teeth and were promoted through the back door

Just stay in the play off spot by the skin of their teeth? Is that what we're calling a 12 point margin now?

Quite bizarre that Dunfermline fans are this raging still after romping home to the league. That takes some doing.

Ridiculous.

Archived