Group F

The_Craig

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell away would be nice. If we get them at home it will be interesting to see what kind of support they bring. I am sure they will be the first of many teams to get a warm reception.

Annan away as i never got a ticket for Galabank the last time and would be nice to tick that one off.

Motherwell away would be nice. If we get them at home it will be interesting to see what kind of support they bring. I am sure they will be the first of many teams to get a warm reception.

We were held back 30 minutes at the first play off match so your fans could get away safely.

The subway loyal actually got an hour of a start.

Warm reception :lol:

The prospect of beating 'Rangers' in this competition is a mouth watering prospect given that they'll be foaming at the mouth with impotent rage to 'get revenge' for the playoff. That, and I've never seen us knock a team calling themselves 'Rangers' out of one of the domestic cups.

However this tie gives me the fear and I fully expect us to lose and therefore have a very demoralising start to the season.

Apologies to the Motherwell, Stranraer, East Stirlingshire and Annan fans who want to discuss the group stage of this competition. There are plenty Sevco threads already on the go so you'd have thought some people would hold back.  Sad c***s.

Apologies to the Motherwell, Stranraer, East Stirlingshire and Annan fans who want to discuss the group stage of this competition. There are plenty Sevco threads already on the go so you'd have thought some people would hold back. Sad c***s.

That's coming from the *** who sits on pie and bovril all day and corrects people's grammar. :lol:

That's coming from the *** who sits on pie and bovril all day and corrects people's grammar. :lol:

The majority of posts have come from Rangers and Motherwell fans so f**k knows what he's on about.

I'm relatively positive about the re-structure.  The league structure is something for a while I've thought would generate something of an interest.  Extra games with different teams etc.

Warburton is apparently planning to play a youth / reserve team for these league games which will be pretty intriguing.  It'll be good to see the team mixed about a bit with a handful of the first team playing alongside some of the unders-.

We were held back 30 minutes at the first play off match so your fans could get away safely.

The subway loyal actually got an hour of a start.

Warm reception :lol:

Yeh that's why you were held back ðŸ‘

Don't worry I am hoping we are away to your mob. See you there big guy

Archived