Group H - It's Better Than Yours

TheGoon

I hope we get albion and Berwick at home on midweeks and killie, morton away on the weekends, looking forward to seeing how we compete against the full time teams we should certainly match albion and Berwick easily.

Clyde couldn't match Queens Park who are amateurs , love to know the logic behind the thinking they can get out group.

Probably the 2nd most deluded fans in country.

You've got a manager who's now signed/used over 70 players in 2 years and still can't get it right.

Your teams nothing more than a gang, a Scottish 4th tier version of Wimbledon

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clyde couldn't match Queens Park who are amateurs , love to know the logic behind the thinking they can get out group.

You've got a manager who's now signed/used over 70 players in 2 years and still can't get it right.

Thanks for your input champðŸ‘

Can get out of the group

Amateurs :lol:

Think this format has came at a good time, will be good to see how our new look squad looks playing competitive matches before the league season starts. I don't expect us to be doing much here in the way of results as Ferguson already confirmed he's using these as pre season games. Better than playing Wick I suppose.

Archived