Group C - ICT, Dundee Utd, Pars, Arbroath & Cowden

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I witnessed BRE score probably the greatest OG ever at Gayfield for Partick u20s. For this reason I think we will probably beat you about 4-0.

A classic

Big question is who is finishing 2nd after the Lichties?!! ;-) Any 2 of 3 could qualify from this group... perhaps goal difference will decide making Arbroath and Cowden the whipping boys... oh joy!

I think we'll have a good team come July hopefully but these games will be used as slightly more competitive pre season games, as long as we give it a good go in all the games I'll be happy. Realistically not going to qualify. Hopefully enjoyable games. Good having zero pressure on us. If we were in Dundees group with 4 part time teams id be looking at giving it a go though.

I think we'll have a good team come July hopefully but these games will be used as slightly more competitive pre season games, as long as we give it a good go in all the games I'll be happy. Realistically not going to qualify. Hopefully enjoyable games. Good having zero pressure on us. If we were in Dundees group with 4 part time teams id be looking at giving it a go though.

Giving it a go? Haven't you finished second bottom of the league the last two seasons? The only thing you'll be having a go at is diving through the trapdoor.

Giving it a go? Haven't you finished second bottom of the league the last two seasons? The only thing you'll be having a go at is diving through the trapdoor.

No.

We have finished second bottom of the league last season. The season before we threw away the league.

And I have absolutely no worries about ever being in that position ever again.

If that's what you believe will be happening with us next year then good for you though.

Eta: no being funny but have you not finished 2nd bottom of the league the last 2 seasons...? You getting confused m8

No.

We have finished second bottom of the league last season. The season before we threw away the league.

And I have absolutely no worries about ever being in that position ever again.

If that's what you believe will be happening with us next year then good for you though.

Eta: no being funny but have you not finished 2nd bottom of the league the last 2 seasons...? You getting confused m8

Thinking about Montrose maybe, 8th and 10th placed finish... I hope Cowden think we will be as dire as we were in that 1st half of the cup reply, then they will be in for a nasty surprise! League cup for us is about boosting the bank balance and challenging at the right end of the table this time!

Thinking about Montrose maybe, 8th and 10th placed finish... I hope Cowden think we will be as dire as we were in that 1st half of the cup reply, then they will be in for a nasty surprise! League cup for us is about boosting the bank balance and challenging at the right end of the table this time!

Last year was a total one off. Easy to see its given everybody a wee bit of a scare with the way we've gone about business so far.

Archived