Group B

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they use the old Europa league format this is the fixture set, however they did not make clear who was A etc on Friday.

1st matchday: D v. B C not playing

E v. A

2nd matchday: B v. E A not playing

C v. D

3rd matchday: A v. B D not playing

E v. C

4th matchday: C v. A B not playing

D v. E

5th matchday: A v. D E not playing

B v. C

I would imagine the each team would play one seeded and one unseeded team away.

Dunno what id prefer, a derby away at Falkirk sounds more appealing plus never been to the Falkirk Stadium

But playing Falkirk at home is guaranteed a big away support and a decent home support

Presumably there's some sort of randomness attached to the fixtures list ? The set−up gives certain teams home advantage over others so surely the prospects of such are determined by a draw of some sort rather than by one of our loons deciding what would be best for each team !?

Can't believe the hold up with announcing the fixtures, surely it doesn't take this long for them to work it out.

Exciting draw though, certainly better than playing a bunch of meaningless friendlies and it gives every club the chances to pocket a little bit more cash.

It goes without saying the tie of the draw for us is playing Falkirk, really looking forward to the match and I keep my fingers crossed it's at the Falkirk Stadium. I often take my son to the play park at the Kelpies and being 5 years old and new into football he loves parking there and seeing the stadium, so it would be great to take him along to a Falkirk v Stirling match.

After that I'm not too fussy, St.Johnstone away would also be nice because McDiarmid Park isn't a ground that I have been to that often in my 35 years, but if it ended up being at home then so be it. What type of away support do St.Johnstone carry these days??

Can't believe the hold up with announcing the fixtures, surely it doesn't take this long for them to work it out.

Exciting draw though, certainly better than playing a bunch of meaningless friendlies and it gives every club the chances to pocket a little bit more cash.

It goes without saying the tie of the draw for us is playing Falkirk, really looking forward to the match and I keep my fingers crossed it's at the Falkirk Stadium. I often take my son to the play park at the Kelpies and being 5 years old and new into football he loves parking there and seeing the stadium, so it would be great to take him along to a Falkirk v Stirling match.

After that I'm not too fussy, St.Johnstone away would also be nice because McDiarmid Park isn't a ground that I have been to that often in my 35 years, but if it ended up being at home then so be it. What type of away support do St.Johnstone carry these days??

I agree better format for the cup this time im sure i seen somewhere that fixtures would be drawn on a monday didnt see exact date when but there fairly taking there time

As for us id like st johnstone at home but wouldnt mind away there cant remember seeing st johnstone play us at any time maybe they have but not in my lifetime a think

I agree better format for the cup this time im sure i seen somewhere that fixtures would be drawn on a monday didnt see exact date when but there fairly taking there time

As for us id like st johnstone at home but wouldnt mind away there cant remember seeing st johnstone play us at any time maybe they have but not in my lifetime a think

We played them in 2006 in this competition. We took them to extra time and then collapsed and they won 4-0. I can remember Martin Johnston missing a brilliant chance to win it for us towards the end of normal time

We played them in 2006 in this competition. We took them to extra time and then collapsed and they won 4-0. I can remember Martin Johnston missing a brilliant chance to win it for us towards the end of normal time

Sounds like it was a good game if only we could repeat that and possibly win but doubt it but never know

Archived