Group B

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time since the Albion have played Falkirk in a meaningful game, hope it's at Forthbank.

I'm sure you put us out the challenge cup in a shootout in our first season when we came down from the SPL

I'm sure you put us out the challenge cup in a shootout in our first season when we came down from the SPL

They did, and we beat them in July 2012 in the same competition, Kieran Duffie scoring along with a Lyle Taylor double.

So all in all, it's not a long missed fixture at all!

They did, and we beat them in July 2012 in the same competition, Kieran Duffie scoring along with a Lyle Taylor double.

So all in all, it's not a long missed fixture at all!

And even if it had been a long time it wouldn't be fucking missed !!

You weren't before he mentioned that, diddy.

Indeed I was, we got just over 3000 tickets for the Semi, the same as our average home crowd. Our average attendance was closer to 4000.

How much of a squad will Brechin, Stirling and Elgin have by the time this rolls around?

How much of a squad will Brechin, Stirling and Elgin have by the time this rolls around?

It depends. I'm guessing 16/17, part time teams usually get their squads properly completed by the end of July. It's shite you can't play trialists.

We've got about 17 players signed up but have about 5 or six players in our under 20s who are capable of playing in the first team as well.

It depends. I'm guessing 16/17, part time teams usually get their squads properly completed by the end of July. It's shite you can't play trialists.

Will that not change with the season beginning earlier?

Archived