West premier team of the year & your overall player of the year

Who would be in your best 11 from the other teams you have seen this season & who is the best player you've seen from another club?

Obviously we have our own player of the year awards but would be interesting to know people's opinions on who has impressed them from the other clubs

Me personally I would say Longmuir at Pollok would be my choice as player of the year & my team would be

Keeper Longmuir Pollok

Right Back Orsi Glens

Left back Lyle Talbot

Centre Collins Troon

Centre Robertson Hurlford

Right mid Christie Beith

Left mid no sure as yet

Centre mid Spence Troon

Centre mid Martin Beith

Striker Keane Ford

Striker Forsyth Troon

Can't put together an 11 at the moment, but IMO Troon are a great shout for team of the year, and if they can build a bit more consistency into their performances next season, they could be serious contenders. Kilbirnie have given us three great games this season, Davie Anderson maybe one of the best players I've seen play against us.

1- Andrew Leishman

2- Thomas Hanlon

3- Richard McKillen

4- Sir Martin McGoldrick

5- Christopher Robertson

6- Steven White. (Captain)

7- King Bryan Young.

8- Colin Williamson

9- Robert Love

10- Keir Milliken

11- Richard Burke

My team of the year - Auchinleck Talbot.

Player of the year - He gets better every season, Keir Milliken.

Pollok make a good shout for team of the year....if they win the Scottish. To be a team in the mire to up challenging in a season is a great turnaround.

Respect to Auchinleck Talbot though. League and West double when written off by so many does their shout just as good.

Davie Winters for Pollok had been in fine form with Whitey for Talbot and Spenny at Troon.

Next season will see a strong Kilbirnie up challenging for cups.

No offence chaps but how can Troon be the team of the year when they have won....... nothing.

Talbot has got to be the team of the year surely especially after being written off by so many and winning the league and West.

Still maybe more silverware to come.

Think people expect Talbot to be doing well & some have alluded that they have had a poor season . Wish we had a poor a season as Talbot had this year

I concur but its ludicrous to pick a team that has won hee haw as team of the year.

Only saw you twice this season & both games Talbot didn't impress me . Troon gave us a good game down there at the start of the season then totally trounced us at the Vale hence Troon were the best team I've seen this year .

Who would be in your best 11 from the other teams you have seen this season & who is the best player you've seen from another club?

Obviously we have our own player of the year awards but would be interesting to know people's opinions on who has impressed them from the other clubs

Me personally I would say Longmuir at Pollok would be my choice as player of the year & my team would be

Keeper Longmuir Pollok

Right Back Orsi Glens

Left back Lyle Talbot

Centre Collins Troon

Centre Robertson Hurlford

Right mid Christie Beith

Left mid no sure as yet

Centre mid Spence Troon

Centre mid Martin Beith

Striker Keane Ford

Striker Forsyth Troon

Wullie lyle at left back hhhhmmmm  gordon pope is our left back i think willie played there twice

Played left back against us at the Vale & was in my opinion 1 of Talbots better players that night. Was gonna put in Mglinchey of Arthurlie but the lie boys tell me he isn't a lb either . Had to add at least 1 Talbot player as well or u would have got pelters for not having any of the champions in my team .

TB Awards as follows

Most attractive football team this year has to be Pollok.

The most potential with its good solid squad of players and youth policy goes to Beith.

Most crazy fans and best upcoming manager goes to Kilbirnie

Most underrated team goes to Troon.

The team that most folk want to see do well goes to. ....aye right:-D

Best never say die attitude and write them off at yer peril award goes to The Talbot :-D

The team that thinks they can buy trophies and league award goes to Irvi......sorry Hurlford.

Best player has to be Keir Milliken tireless performer and never fails to give 100% effort

Archived