Budgets Next Season

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Budgets? Christ, what's next; predicted crowd wanks? Falkirk fans'll be all over that

In all seriousness, hoping our Cup success will see a surge in our attendances. Even if there's those that are dragged to ER kicking and screaming. Hoping to get to much more home games than usual this coming season

Whatever our budget is we'll ignore it spend millions of pounds on shite like Scott Muirhead, go into administration then shaft hundreds of local businesses whilst tipping cars and mugging grannies.

Just to annoy Rovers fans even more

Whatever our budget is we'll ignore it spend millions of pounds on shite like Scott Muirhead, go into administration then shaft hundreds of local businesses whilst tipping cars and mugging grannies.

Crack on with the going into administration bit, you won't come back from the brink a second timeðŸ‘

Crack on with the going into administration bit, you won't come back from the brink a second time

Why, all the others have.

You would have got money from UEFA had you won. But you embarrassed the country instead.

Unlucky. 

We made a loss from all four of our European adventures lately, even though we got to within one round of qualifying twice. Its an absolute drain.

Raith Rovers have a players budget of 450k.

Overall budget surely?

I remember when QoTS won League 1 it was reported in several papers they done it with an overall spend of £280,000.00 or something like that, that was in comparison to what the Newco had spent but I can't quite remember the Newcos figure.

Overall budget surely?

I remember when QoTS won League 1 it was reported in several papers they done it with an overall spend of £280,000.00 or something like that, that was in comparison to what the Newco had spent but I can't quite remember the Newcos figure.

Sorry. £350,000.00.

post-14721-14643321476703_thumb.jpg

post-14721-14643321570771_thumb.jpg

Anyway I reckon we might have a bit more to play with than Queens and not much different to Morton. We have similar core supports, and likely 2k plus supports from Hibs and Dunfermline. Probably 1k odd from Utd and Falkirk should they do well again. That and the increased prize money from last year and the Mckinnon millions.

Dundee Utd will be getting 500k in parachute payments that we won't get anymore. Though hopefully a surge in season ticket and merchandise sales will allow us to spend on players.

No they don't. That sum only goes to the 11th place team if they've been pumped out of the Play-offs. No other team has received this yet.

Except you guys.

A leopard can't change his spots.

Our budget will get mentioned quite a lot this season by Rovers fans after we pick up yet another three points against them.

Sounds like a plan. We'll take the other 9 points.

Archived