New Kits 2016/17

Our home kit design for next year featuring supporters names. Hopefully we don't have a sponsor that ruin's it.

I like the idea that Clyde have with the generations shirt. Looks good too.

Disappointed we're not changing our home strip, really not a fan of it. Would rather we changed that and kept our current away one. Heard the new away one will be blue.

Are we definitely not no? I don't mind it although I wouldn't mind seeing white shorts and/or socks.

A blue kit? That must be the 1st one ever? Remember plenty of white and yellow efforts, along with our black one this season but can't ever remember a blue one.

Are we definitely not no? I don't mind it although I wouldn't mind seeing white shorts and/or socks.

A blue kit? That must be the 1st one ever? Remember plenty of white and yellow efforts, along with our black one this season but can't ever remember a blue one.

Yeah, pretty sure we change one of our kits each season so it would be a new away one this season. I'd be happy with white shorts/socks on the home kit, the main reason I don't like it is because there's not enough white. I just heard that there'll be blue on the away kit. An Argentina style away kit would be fantastic.

Wasn't a big fan of the all maroon home kit, agree it needs more white. As for the black with maroon trim away kit, thought it was one of the nicest kits in a long while. Not enamoured by the sound of a blue strip (plenty of blue elsewhere in Angus). Hey ho, wait to see pics.

Sure they said they couldn't get a good maroon template in any other brand but remember that being disproven at the time. Must make sense financially or something. Kits aren't that bad but the sportswear with it is rotten. The track suits etc.

Archived