42 Grounds Blog/Vlog

Bit of very simple market research here.

Spoke to a friend today and we've got some money set aside and we were thinking about going to all 42 grounds next season.

Do you think this is something that could be interesting for a blog or even a Vlog and is it something that you would enjoy reading about?

Thinking along the lines of a wee write up of getting to the games, any funny stories, bits about the clubs etc.

Clearly haven't fleshed out the idea completely.

Any thoughts?

Bit of very simple market research here.

Spoke to a friend today and we've got some money set aside and we were thinking about going to all 42 grounds next season.

Do you think this is something that could be interesting for a blog or even a Vlog and is it something that you would enjoy reading about?

Thinking along the lines of a wee write up of getting to the games, any funny stories, bits about the clubs etc.

Clearly haven't fleshed out the idea completely.

Any thoughts?

Although it's been done before I'd probably be interested in reading it - I do enjoy visiting the odd ground or two myself. Gary Sutherland's "Hunting Grounds" and Iain Hyslop's "Is The Baw Burst?" should make good research material for you if you're seriously considering on doing it. 

I dunno if it'd be possible to do so but I'd be more interested if it included the HL/LL grounds as well. I've read "Hunting Grounds" and been to most of the league grounds myself anyway. Chuck in Claggan Park and Yarrow Park and yer on a winner.

after my recent scunnering with all the hullabaloo that constantly surrounds rangers,  i thought about doing something similar,  visiting grounds to watch football the way other see it.  wee interviews with a cpl o fans, rate there pie stall. and just generally try and enjoy football again.

Archived