Arthurlie 2016-17

megaspinnernet2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really much stopping it now word on the terrace last week was that bids accepted and waiting on him singing on the dotted line.

I've supported Arthurlie long enough to know it doesn't matter what the terracing talk is. I will wait until it's official. We have been stung more times than I care to remember.

I've supported Arthurlie long enough to know it doesn't matter what the retracing talk is. I will wait until it's official. We have been stung more times than I care to remember.

yes definitely best to wait. Can't wait to see how things start to look in the pre season. The boys I'm sure will do well to put a show on for the fans with keggs having a full pre season to get things nailed in and got his own players as well.

Rhys is a mate of mine. Personally thought he done well towards the end of the season when I was attending games. I'm gutted he's on his road to another club but it's maybe the knock on the head he needs instead of getting too comfortable under the same club. Hope he goes to a club close by in the west premier though as I can't be assed travelling miles to go see him play lol.

Maybe its time you could be arsed if he is so good.

Archived